Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

I broke it quickly...And repeatedly...Chaste White Rebuild

Put a stock box back in today until the new one arrives which should be mid Oct so I can use the car for a few months as June & July have been a write off.

No idea what condition the box is going to be in so fingers crossed it lasts. Might just send it with some full boost runs and Dragy. If it dies it dies.

930583ea-7cbf-4d6a-983d-70b9f2c94bde.jpeg
IMG_5720.jpeg


Awaiting gear oil, should be here Tuesday so I can hear this thing again.
 
The car has gone for investigations to see if another pair of eyes can solve the EMI issues, it’s not necessarily causing the car not to run how I’d like but I’d still like it perfect so not always trying to find workarounds. Paying that much for a loom you’d expect it all to work flawlessly.

39602510-e41c-43c8-8b59-b77ae719c77f.jpeg


Gearbox should be ready in a few weeks with any luck.
 
The car has gone for investigations to see if another pair of eyes can solve the EMI issues, it’s not necessarily causing the car not to run how I’d like but I’d still like it perfect so not always trying to find workarounds. Paying that much for a loom you’d expect it all to work flawlessly.

View attachment 45025

Gearbox should be ready in a few weeks with any luck.
Fingers crossed 🤞🏻 you might get to drive it to your level of anger soon ;)
 
Another little purchase from Jit this last week is a factory fresh lower window seal as mine is fucked, when you put the window up the seal goes with it. 😉

IMG_5859.jpeg
 
Back
Top