Water injection tanks

SakeBomb Garage Trunk-Mount Water Injection Tank

The first production tanks are being installed! Install is about as close to OEM as it gets.

Meth_Tank_Install_01_1024x1024.jpg

Meth_Tank_Install_02_1024x1024.jpg

SakeBomb ALSO developed an awesome Bracket for installing the pump on the underside of the vehicle, which in turn uses the same routing as the stock fuel lines:

IMG_5377__52336.1541635435.1280.1280.jpg

IMG_5382__82601.1541635435.1280.1280.jpg

We have ALSO shipped the initial run of tanks!

QE4znYo.jpg

YTuNpEv.jpg

EAyPzl5.jpg

mmnRFFf.jpg

That was an adventure. We loaded an obscene amount of tanks in an extremely short amount of time. So many, that we had to request a one ton USPS trunk to handle it all - and the FILLED it!

So that means, if you ordered a tank it’s en route. There are some exceptions on tank/bracket combos as we’re awaiting some hardware - but those will go out early next week.

I believe we had about a half dozen going to UK. BUT if there are any of you that didn't get on the initial bandwagon - SakeBomb Garage is extending FREE International shipping using the coupon code:

'tankintfreeshipping'. :D

HUGE thanks to Alex, Brian, Christian, Heath and Travis over at SakeBomb Garage for their hardwork, hospitality and patience getting this project from concept to reality.

Hey @mattgold I've been following the updates from the other side. Everything looks great!

I have a UPS tracking code but it says it hasnt been picked up yet. Looking forward to getting this soon (y)

Hey @mattgold I've been following the updates from the other side. Everything looks great!

I have a UPS tracking code but it says it hasnt been picked up yet. Looking forward to getting this soon (y)

Hrmm... Not 100% sure WHY it would say that as it shipped AFAIK. But USPS / tracking can sometimes be wonky. Let's keep an eye on it. o_O

Mines in the country and stuck in customs. Expect the painful slip through the door imminently to find out how much the damage is...

Bummer on being stuck. Maybe we shouldn't have called it a METH tank... :p

As for customs, I believe SBG claimed $50 on value to try and help with that.

Yeah can you let me know the damage mate, not looking forward to it!

I'm curious as well.

(y)

Same here :rolleyes:

At least it made it! :)

Haha and when you see that tax slip, just keep in mind that it's for a 'plastic bottle' 😂😂

I believe they only claimed $50 on value to try and help with that.

And the duty on plastic items 🤯

Is plastic taxed higher than most?

You bastards killing all the dolphins with your “plastics” 😂😂😂😂😂

Dolphin killing fucks!!!!!! 😂

Only kills a dolphin if you guys toss 'em in the ocean.

...baby seals on the other hand.

You not well bruv 😂

Who is? 🤪

VAT is the same for most items, although depending on coding we get charged anything from 0 to 20%.

Duty is separate, again many items are zero rated. If the declared value is only £50, then duty will not apply, iirc its only on items over £135.

The kick in the teeth is the handling charge. £8-£15.

Ive had low value items come in and the handling charge is double the vat charge.