Water injection tanks

VAT is the same for most items, although depending on coding we get charged anything from 0 to 20%.

Duty is separate, again many items are zero rated. If the declared value is only £50, then duty will not apply, iirc its only on items over £135.

The kick in the teeth is the handling charge. £8-£15.

Ive had low value items come in and the handling charge is double the vat charge.
Parcel force wankers! Can't even deliver a package on time!

I'm hoping mine doesn't see how much I've paid for a plastic fucking bottle 😂😂😂
Haha that's the nail on the head right there! Women don't see it like men 😂 and we'd go mental if they spent 80 quid on a saucepan and that's metal 😂

Haha that's the nail on the head right there! Women don't see it like men 😂 and we'd go mental if they spent 80 quid on a saucepan and that's metal 😂

Me and the Mrs had the chat about my new engine, the only way I got it over the line is to agree a monthly car spending limit (the rx now has its own bank account........) Which the Mrs will be checking frequently......

Gutted! Wife doesn't get a look in on the rx bank account 😂 but it's only at 220 quid atm! Low funds as Mr taxman called and said I owe him a few quid a month! Boo

Nah my wife is real frugal it'd be me buying the frying pan for her 😆 I don't begrudge her moaning as I had a front bumper in the lounge for 6 months before.
Haha awesome! She does draw the line at parts in the house! I still say she burned door step plastic on purpose! She said it was my fault for leaving it on the cooker! Lesson learned.....keep them in the shed 😂

Haha awesome! She does draw the line at parts in the house! I still say she burned door step plastic on purpose! She said it was my fault for leaving it on the cooker! Lesson learned.....keep them in the shed 😂
I have a set of bedroom draws, no clothes in them only rx7 parts lol.

Bummer on being stuck. Maybe we shouldn't have called it a METH tank... :p

As for customs, I believe SBG claimed $50 on value to try and help with that.

Finally had the slip through from ParcelFarce. They've charged import VAT of £36.28 plus a £12 rape clearance fee. Guessing they didn't agree with the $50 claimed value then...

Finally had the slip through from ParcelFarce. They've charged import VAT of £36.28 plus a £12 rape clearance fee. Guessing they didn't agree with the $50 claimed value then...

Good to know, mine still hasn't been posted by the looks of it and I'm getting no reply off SakeBomb :rolleyes:

Good to know, mine still hasn't been posted by the looks of it and I'm getting no reply off SakeBomb :rolleyes:

I thought the same, until I got my customs letter in yesterday. I had zero communication about it being shipped or any tracking numbers. Guess it doesn't matter since it arrived fine, but would have been nice to get a heads up

It's the transition from US to GB postal services that breaks down. They're shite.

DHL are usually pretty good as it's in house but usps give it to parcelfarce

SakeBomb put a tracking number on my account but never emailed to tell me it had been dispatched. The link for the tracking number didn't work and just refreshed the page. However I pasted the tracking number into Google and then found it through a universal tracking site...

Finally delivered. Now going straight back in the box (with some better packaging) and off to @Stu Rotortorque to be united with my car.

ITlVGGyFnggMyfGuTfARVQIqvux2hQA4tzU=w1751-h1314-no.jpg

vgnbTUKuA4kT0x9RwmYaXLROb-QXl8frIeA=w1751-h1314-no.jpg

I thought the same, until I got my customs letter in yesterday. I had zero communication about it being shipped or any tracking numbers. Guess it doesn't matter since it arrived fine, but would have been nice to get a heads up
SakeBomb put a tracking number on my account but never emailed to tell me it had been dispatched. The link for the tracking number didn't work and just refreshed the page. However I pasted the tracking number into Google and then found it through a universal tracking site...

I have a working tracking number when I log in, it takes me to the UPS tracking page and the status is:

Pre-Shipment
March 8, 2019 at 7:54 pm
Shipping Label Created, USPS Awaiting Item

EDIT: Sakebomb got back in touch and have sent a new one out (y)

Last edited: