AIB – RX7 Insurance Partnership

Matt

Admin
Real Name
Matt Jasek
It’s the time of the year where FD’s are starting to get back on the road and this is the perfect timing to announce FD Owners Club have a new partnership with AIB Insurance. AIB are offering FREE Legal Cover to all members.

https://www.aib-insurance.co.uk/products/car-insurance/performance-car-insurance

RX-7-FD3-long.gif

https://www.aib-insurance.co.uk/products/car-insurance/performance-car-insurance

After seeing how members of other communities have benefited from similar partnerships, I hope they will be able to bring the same savings and satisfaction to our members.

Looking at the lotus community, it seems they have managed to beat quotes from popular insurance companies such as Adrian Flux, whilst having high customer satisfaction.

Pushing for customer feedback to help members decide where to spend their money has always been a big drive of mine. Should you have any questions or...

Continue reading...

Attachments

• RX-7-FD3-long.gif
    RX-7-FD3-long.gif
    83.8 KB · Views: 244
  • RX-7-FD3-long.gif
    RX-7-FD3-long.gif
    83.8 KB · Views: 401
Last edited:
If it's ERS underwriting then the price will be dirt cheap.

If anyone else is underwriting then from my recent renewal experience id expect it to be 2x as much as anyone working with ERS.

If it's ERS underwriting then the price will be dirt cheap.

If anyone else is underwriting then from my recent renewal experience id expect it to be 2x as much as anyone working with ERS.

They would let you know at the quotation stage. They work with more than one so it would depend who is most competitive for you at the time.

The lotus community seem to be very happy with the quotes they are getting so it's well worth seeing if they can beat any quotes come renewal (y)

Rang for a quote today, said they'd call back but never did (n) went with Adrian flux in the end

Good Morning,

I'm very sorry to hear this, this is not our usual service.

You are more than welcome to call me personally and I'll be more than happy to give you a quotation.

Kind Regards

Leah Burt
AIB Inusrance
02380 268351

I took out a policy with them this week.

Great to deal with over the phone, and a good chunk cheaper than some of the other companies and the underwriters were the same as two other companies who quoted me! So goes to show there are some robbing companies out there!

Would recommend giving these chaps a try 👍🏻👍🏻👍🏻

I too took a policy out with them last week. Spoke to a few of the team, great price and nice to deal with so far. They called me back the following day, after speaking with underwriters, which I found unusual as all other brokers just put me on hold. I would definitely recommend, and would happily renew if the price reflected loyalty.

Got a good deal with these guys, though would it be possible to confirm about driving other cars 3rd party?

I do not believe my AIB policy covers it which is fine but always handy to have.