Until: Saturday, October 9, 2021 - 05:00 PM
(Adjusted for timezone: Europe/London)
Categories

Upcoming dates
All times have been adjusted for the timezone: Europe/London

This event has expired and has no upcoming dates

Sturneyrx7

****JDMCOMBE UPDATE****
The date for JDMCombe 2021 will be moved to Saturday, 9 October. This is due to calendar clashes and to ensure it fits within government guidelines (Autumn Action Day, which was originally due to run on this date, will now be postponed to 2022).
All tickets and passes already purchased will be automatically transferred over to this new date. If this does not suit you, please email us on info@castlecombecircuit.co.uk by the 6th April 2021.
Other events you can move to include:

Summer Action Day
– Saturday 24th July

Forge Motorsport Action Day
– Saturday 11th September

Halloween Action Day
– Saturday 30th October

As many of you will know we won best club stand at this event last time (2019) with a great turn out of around 25 FD's it will be great if we can get even more this year, if the Rhona doesn't spoil it.

This is a great event at a great venue with lots of action, normally some decent weather and a great chance to catch up with fellow FD owners.

You never know, we might get another trophy....

To book your club stand or track time, use this link

And the clubcode is: FDOCJDM

Earlybird track time is reduced automatically by £5 when you enter your club code. Earlybird discounts close six weeks prior to the event, so be sure to book early to avoid disappointment!

CLUB STAND
JE96
Twoletters_aj
Ridiculous Red Trousers
Foxster
Mid_night_fd
Fiddy
Difghan
Greg87
Snoopios

Track Time

Last edited:
*****JDMCOMBE UPDATE*****
The date for JDMCombe 2021 will be moved to Saturday, 9 October. This is due to calendar clashes and to ensure it fits within government guidelines (Autumn Action Day, which was originally due to run on this date, will now be postponed to 2022).
All tickets and passes already purchased will be automatically transferred over to this new date. If this does not suit you, please email us on info@castlecombecircuit.co.uk by the 6th April 2021.
Other events you can move to include:

Summer Action Day
– Saturday 24th July

Forge Motorsport Action Day
– Saturday 11th September

Halloween Action Day
– Saturday 30th October

Hi Guys, I would like to join you, I looked on the castle Combe website but they only have non club admission tickets, let me know what I need to book.