Jay Field Facebook super seller

his garden:

s-l1600 (1).jpg
s-l1600 (2).jpg
s-l1600 (3).jpg
s-l1600 (4).jpg
s-l1600 (5).jpg
s-l1600.jpg

What I love the most are his responses to people - "I'm selling off the parts I don't need and keeping the ones I do" But you are breaking every RX7 you buy for that exact reason, just be honest with people and less of the BS.

Where do people find shells now anyway ?? Is there a glut of breakers scalping all the available shells.

Been considering an electric project and a reasonable shell would be a nice start.

Where do people find shells now anyway ?? Is there a glut of breakers scalping all the available shells.

Been considering an electric project and a reasonable shell would be a nice start.
With parts prices rising breakers have generally stopped breaking as many cars. Nowadays it's more profitable to buy a rough car and a breaker will typically have enough of a stash of parts to put it back to decent shape, do the maintenance or light repairs and sell on.

Don't you dare!!! I'll report this post!!! ELECTRIC RX7 šŸ¤¬šŸ¤¬šŸ¤¬ lol nah just joking šŸ˜šŸ˜šŸ˜ That will be interesting ... not gonna tell about any good shells though šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£

There is only one kind of seller who you have never dealt with before that asks for payment via direct bank transfer only.

No matter how much you want the item, however good it looks, you can be sure 99.9% its a....

howtospotascammer-960x640.jpg

this guy is just like how Jit was ten years ago.
Jit was worse, would take 6 months to reach you but tbf you and steff top that these days...... parcel to spendy.....send via Australia so everyone gets to see is sheep snagging antics on the box!