SilverStone
Sunday, October 4, 2020 - 07:00 AM
Until: Sunday, October 4, 2020 - 05:00 PM
(Adjusted for timezone: Europe/London)
Categories

Upcoming dates
All times have been adjusted for the timezone: Europe/London

This event has expired and has no upcoming dates
I won’t be able to get there that early even if I tried.
I have to get the ferry from the island over and unless I choose like a midnight or a 3am I’ll get the 6 then be up by 8:30

Is there any news on whether this is cancelled/postponed with the events going on? I couldn't find anything after a quick search but it's possible that the situation may change

Is there any news on whether this is cancelled/postponed with the events going on? I couldn't find anything after a quick search but it's possible that the situation may change
Are you for real?

It's in May it's still March. Corona scare will have blown over by then and it will be something new, either brexit scare, trump scare, or Scottish independence scare. Or maybe some new scare.

I would advise you stop watching the news

Are you for real?

It's in May it's still March. Corona scare will have blown over by then and it will be something new, either brexit scare, trump scare, or Scottish independence scare. Or maybe some new scare.

I would advise you stop watching the news

To be clear, I want to attend and would like it to be as normal. The intention of this question was only to see if they’d posted anything on the matter seeing as many other large scale public events are being cancelled left, right and centre. Clearly nothing has so there is no reason to think anymore on this matter.

To be clear, I want to attend and would like it to be as normal. The intention of this question was only to see if they’d posted anything on the matter seeing as many other large scale public events are being cancelled left, right and centre. Clearly nothing has so there is no reason to think anymore on this matter.

I would think more people shorten their lifespan inhaling decatted exhaust fumes at the event.....

So of course this has now been cancelled. Website says the will look at putting it on later in the year.
It says tickets will be honoured for the rescheduled date, no mention of refunds.

Anyway enjoy the working from home time working on your cars!

After the developments this week it was inevitable.

More time is a good thing for me though. Although Stu may well have been able to get my car on the road for May, this means that I should certainty be able to come if we're ever allowed out to play again....

So I've had an email from Japfest saying this has been moved to 4th October.

Apparently if you've already bought tickets you can use them for either the 2020 date or the 2021 date

had an email from the organisers, in short, I think this means just use whatever tickets you already have:

We are aware that you have members already booked in for Japfest within your club, so we wanted to email you to explain what will happen next with those orders and how members can continue to book onto your club stand.

For those members that have already booked, they will need to keep hold of their order. This will automatically be transferred (including their display pass) so they will not need to do anything.

We have now registered your club for you on the TRAX ticket page (which will eventually display as the Japfest/TRAX combo logo) with the same passwords as you had for Japfest. You will most likely have received an email from us regarding this.
Please direct any members wanting to book for the combo event, to the TRAX link but this will go live on the Japfest page within the coming weeks.

Once the club deadline passes, we will combine those that booked at Japfest with those that booked via TRAX/Combo ticket page so you will all be parked together as intended at the event.

We appreciate your patience at this time. If you have any questions, please do let us know.

Hi, I know this is an old link but any idea if doing Japfest 2021 in September?
Only just got a Fd start of the year and be good to be in the club stand if possible.