Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Briggsy's TCP Magic Track Project

Latest posts

yeh they look to fit a lot better in that pic. I was just confused as yours should stick out 17mm further than mine and mine looks like this.

View attachment 44833

Maybe Iv got a spacer on the rear? I will check.
Yours do look to fill the arch better than mine! Maybe my ride height doesn't help and with some dodgy alignment too it may make mine look worse? Something for me to play around with one weekend.

Yeah, could be a spacer, I spoke with Jake a bit when he owned it, but can't remember if he said he ran spacers or not.
**Edit** Found it in our chat, you should have a 15mm spacer on the rear, so should only be around 2mm difference between our set ups

I'll upload some photos from The LZ World Tour yesterday, I will certainly need spacers, not massive ones, but definitely something. Could probably go a size up (325/30) on the rear tyres too I think
 
Last edited:
20260905_150830.jpg

20260905_150827.jpg

20260905_150855.jpg

20260905_150912.jpg

20260905_150927.jpg

20260905_150935.jpg

20260905_150955.jpg

20260905_151017.jpg

20260905_151126.jpg
VID_20260908_044100_703(1).jpg


Photos from The LZ World Tour.

Starting to stock pile parts now, have the atomic rex manual steering rack ready to fit in the next couple weeks.

I have my Ford Explorer 2006-2010 8.8 rear differential being delivered in the next week.

Should be collecting a freshly rebuilt 13b in the next month or so, street ported, balanced and studded which should be the start of some nice progress towards getting this driving.

Then just need to sort the gearbox out, speaking with a company and waiting on a quote for what should be extremely exciting and suit the build perfectly!

Finally, working with someone to hopefully make me a custom dash that actually fits around my cage and matches the look that I'm after. So hopefully some very good updates coming in the next few months.
 
Back
Top