[Apr 1, 2020] Spa Francorchamps - £319.00 (Belgium)

Are you interested in a FD:OC European summer road trip in 2020?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Roy, I'm 100% keen on this, will prob bring the Jag even if the FD is sorted by then for reliability reasons, much nicer tourer

I am tempted to say let's throw each other on our cars for temporary insurance cover and we can swap cars at various points on the trip. That way you also have a FD to drive and I can get comfy in the Jaaaaaaaaaaag.

Announcement

Provisional 2020 track days for Spa are now available

19 March or 20 March - £249

31 March or 1st paril - TBD

19 October or 20 October - £329

There are summer dates but they are £500.

I'm unavailable (and need to be home) between 23rd - 27th March.
So I could make the march dates but depends what the rest of the trip looks like.
October would be easier for me (y)

Well, you better PM me your schedule next summer when you know it! I'll do my best to make sure we aren't scheduling a trip when you are off playing around in the middle of the ocean.

Mate i don't have a schedule....... i wish!! Just go with a majority date and if i can make it ill do what i always do and go last minute.

I can't plan shit until i settle down a bit

Still interested in Spa. I guess the rest of the itinerary is to be agreed, but if it's going to be longer and involve other destinations, I would suggest putting the track day at the end, given the increased likelihood of breakdowns on track.

FYI the early March and October dates are with Circuit Days who offer a £50 discount if booked before 01/01/2020. They will go up from the price advertised next year.

They offer £30 discount on UK trackdays and £100 discount on the 'ring also.

FYI the early March and October dates are with Circuit Days who offer a £50 discount if booked before 01/01/2020. They will go up from the price advertised next year.

They offer £30 discount on UK trackdays and £100 discount on the 'ring also.

So, is that £50 off the prices I quoted or are those discounts already baked in?

Ok, not seeing a lot of appetite for Spa so perhaps we swap that for a Euro road trip to and from the Nurburgring with drives to certain sites along the way there and back in a few different interesting places?

Spa would have have been my choice, never had any interest in doing the ring, its too bloody long.

Spa unfortunately is expensive but i think you would get what you paid for.

What about Zolder, or Autódromo Internacional do Algarve - I know that's a long, long drive.. But I have to tell you its a cracking track, I had a thrash around it in a 718 Cayman GTS and the circuit is fantastic and the location is just amazing, it has one of the best go-kart circuits I've ever seen too.

Not sure what I'm doing next summer, but might be interested in this. Would probably bring the daily with its newfound powers.

What about Zolder, or Autódromo Internacional do Algarve - I know that's a long, long drive.. But I have to tell you its a cracking track, I had a thrash around it in a 718 Cayman GTS and the circuit is fantastic and the location is just amazing, it has one of the best go-kart circuits I've ever seen too.

I'd personally be just as happy doing Spa as a track in Portugal or Spain. I assume we could actually get a ferry down to say the South of France, Spain or Portugal and construct a scenic drive to the circuit you mention? The mountains in Portgual and Southern Spain are great to drive through as well.