2002 Bathurst - Innocent Blue - initialDean Build

Very nice. Doesn't take much and your results surprised me! Get some water injection so you can keep 383hp for several pulls instead of 1 or 2 and getting too hot.

I need to get a better flowing exhaust and see if I can keep up with more boost! Haha.

Very nice. Doesn't take much and your results surprised me! Get some water injection so you can keep 383hp for several pulls instead of 1 or 2 and getting too hot.

I need to get a better flowing exhaust and see if I can keep up with more boost! Haha.

Give Sami what he deserves! Got a 3" midpipe with your name on it.

Great results Dean!! A 350bhp+ twin is a absolute scream and very very capable on track.

WI is around £300 to buy and fitting would be pretty easy to do yourself. I use the front washer bottle for the tank as do many others as saves on installing another big water tank somewhere. After that fit the pump. Nozzle on the intake somewhere before the tb and the controller in the dash or glovey, wherever

Ok doesnt sound too horrible then - will add it to my list

I was thinking in my head, not sure if it works like this... But suggesting to reduce the turbo Bar, lose a bit of BHP and reduce the heat build up. would that even work like that?

Great results Dean!! A 350bhp+ twin is a absolute scream and very very capable on track.

WI is around £300 to buy and fitting would be pretty easy to do yourself. I use the front washer bottle for the tank as do many others as saves on installing another big water tank somewhere. After that fit the pump. Nozzle on the intake somewhere before the tb and the controller in the dash or glovey, wherever

The AEM kit is about £400 nowadays but yes, it's easy to install. If you want to keep it stealth like me I'll send you a few photos for ideas rather than just putting the pump and tank in the boot and taking up space and dirtying those lovely Garage Alpha matts.

The AEM kit is about £400 nowadays but yes, it's easy to install. If you want to keep it stealth like me I'll send you a few photos for ideas rather than just putting the pump and tank in the boot and taking up space and dirtying those lovely Garage Alpha matts.
It your pump underneath Roy? i'm looking at WI now, i have a UK rear washer bottle and was looking at mounting the pump on the rear subframe

My pump is in the bay on the frame rail near the spark plugs. You can't see it. I use the front windscreen washer bottle as my tank.

My install is also very stealth as only the nozzle in the elbow can be seen. My pump is mounted where the a/c pump used to be, below the ps pump. I use the front washer bottle, not sure if the length of lines to pressurise makes a difference but i very much doubt it.

As long as the pump is below the tank your good 👍

Everyday Prayers to the Rotary Gods :ROFLMAO: for us all

IMG_7371.jpeg