Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

2000 RS.

Latest posts

Just had a reply off my man in japan.
Autoexe intake will be.
£930 for the part shipped. Import fees will be on top of that.
So probably around £1200 delivered.

Question is. Is it worth the money or is the standard intake adequate for what I’m proposing.
 
Stuff started arriving.
Missus didn’t look too happy on the doorbell camera having to carry the tyres and rad up the steps.

Koyorad n-flo 48mm.
Oem 7/9 heat range spark plugs
Oem oil filter.
IMG_6061.jpeg


Collection of Yokohama A052.
IMG_6060.jpeg


The dusty pair on the bottom are 205/50/16 if anyone wants to buy them. They don’t fit anything I own any more.

Also found this in the basement racking. (Yes I have racking full of rare car parts in the basement. Yes its a problem)
I’ll look into whats needed to get this fitted above my non working stereo.
IMG_5124.jpeg


IMG_5123.jpeg

Anyone got a link to fit this in the fd?
Oil sandwich plate good enough for oil pressure and temp values?
 
Last edited:
Just had a reply off my man in japan.
Autoexe intake will be.
£930 for the part shipped. Import fees will be on top of that.
So probably around £1200 delivered.

Question is. Is it worth the money or is the standard intake adequate for what I’m proposing.
to be fair the standard airbox set up is pretty good and probably perfect for your needs. But the Autoexe is sexy AF

Nice bike by the way
 
to be fair the standard airbox set up is pretty good and probably perfect for your needs. But the Autoexe is sexy AF

Nice bike by the way
Ive just watched a youtube video about a bloke complaining about the fitment of the autexe intake and the koyorad.
The rad pushes the pipework into the intake and in turn then pushes the lovely carbon i take into the bonnet.
Doesn’t sound ideal if I’ve just spent £1.2k on an intake to ruin it straight away.
 
Another item ticked off the list.
The missus doesn’t look too happy with all the boxes arriving today.
It was never planned to be this quick and expensive in such a short period of time but when stuff comes up for sale at a good price it’s hard to say no.

IMG_6062.jpeg


Also got these bits with the car.
I think the black cable is for the fuel pump fuse box?
Gear stick bush?
Clutch line I know.
Not sure what the other part is with the two grey connectors.
IMG_6063.jpeg
 
Last edited:
Just had a reply off my man in japan.
Autoexe intake will be.
£930 for the part shipped. Import fees will be on top of that.
So probably around £1200 delivered.

Question is. Is it worth the money or is the standard intake adequate for what I’m proposing.
Who are you using in Japan? I always use Jesse Streeter and he always seems cheapest, especially with wheels
 
Back
Top