Categories

Upcoming dates
All times have been adjusted for the timezone: Europe/London

This event has expired and has no upcoming dates

Charlie1

7s Day Legend
Real Name
Charlie Walford
Simple really, let's get a shed load of rx7s together and appreciate what we've all got. Any model, any age, any condition, any modifications.
I only suggest this as I couldn't see anything else similar being organised, if I've missed an event I'm more than happy to cancel.
I've got a clean yard, not far from the A303 or the M5.
If the weather is good maybe fire up the BBQ or have a go at some of the good B-roads round Somerset. No set plan of action, happy to play it by ear or go with suggestions.
Perhaps get a drone/go pro involved and have a video of the day.
Everyone welcome post a pic of the 7 you'll bring. Sorry to be a kill joy early doors but let's just keep for rx7s, I'm not trying to hold a general car meet.

I think we'll all find out more about distancing and the like come june the 1st, all things being equal though, I'm still more than happy to host. We just might need to park 2meters apart!
I'm keen to keep it to just 7s, but of any age, so if you know others who might be keen tag them in.

I’d like to do this still for sure. Subject to distancing rules. Should be invite rx8 or any other rotary power stuff
Good man. With so much being cancelled it could end up being a good meet.
For what I hope will be a first year(Beef and BHP/7s day, working titles 😉), I'd rather keep it just to a 7s day. What I'm slightly nervous of is everyone bringing a mate in another car and before you know it, the yard is full of spectator cars and theres no room for 7s. I'd rather keep it abit more special, low key, just to the 7s community.

In case some of you aren’t in the Facebook group, If anyone’s interested, I can bring along my compression tester and whoever wants to get their compression done can do so at the event! It has rpm correction to 250 rpm but we would have to calculate the elevation. Was thinking £10 per test would be fair?

In case some of you aren’t in the Facebook group, If anyone’s interested, I can bring along my compression tester and whoever wants to get their compression done can do so at the event! It has rpm correction to 250 rpm but we would have to calculate the elevation. Was thinking £10 per test would be fair?
Fucking bargain that 👌 you won't be meeting many people on the 7th 😂
So is the location confirmed yet? I won't be in my fd but I may pop along 😉

Hopefully we can all meet up.
Be a good laugh. Im not sure if I’m keen to drive 3 hours and a ferry for a car park though. Get some tunes and a bbq sorted and it would be sweet.

Fucking bargain that 👌 you won't be meeting many people on the 7th 😂
So is the location confirmed yet? I won't be in my fd but I may pop along 😉
I'm aiming for the 11th of july at my yard, obvious restrictions being lifted. I hate to do a pain but I'm really trying to keep it just to people in 7s at the moment. First time organising something like this, it's at my farm, I nervous about the world turning up with a mate in another car. I'm not trying to build a car show. It would be a shame to run out of space before everyone turns up.
That's before I have to start taxing @Tangelos for using my yard 😉
@Cr33ch fear not fella theres nothing on there that isn't here but of you want to drop me a message I'll get you added.

Cool. If the no.s are low let me know and I'll drop in! Hopefully by next 7s day I'll be ready with my fd.....maybe 😂
Cheers matey, not trying to be a nazi about the entire thing just know how it can escalate. I'll have a roll call closer to the time and if theres space then definitely get involved.