Shine Auto

Okay everyone I want to clear this up, this isnt exactly a group buy because shipping won't be cheaper if bought all at once (theres also a size and weight limit for packages, which is 108in sum of L+W+H). With that being said, whenever you're ready for me to order your items, just shoot me a PM and we can get it ordered!

Shine unfortunately wont ship any of the 4 items I'm after to Hayden due to size (RE-A Street diffuser, Mazdaspeed front lip, Mazdaspeed rear wing insert and Feed side steps are all too large).

If there are many other people in the same boat it might be worth doing a group buy to try and save on postage and duty? Hopefully Ken might be kind enough to mark things down a bit! The production wait times on some of the parts is as much as 12 weeks, so this wouldn't be a quick process and we'd need to wait until all items were ready to save on shipping.

Anyone interested before I put my order in to get shafted on postage an customs? :D

If you're after smaller items, Hayden's very kind offer is definitely the way to go!

Shine unfortunately wont ship any of the 4 items I'm after to Hayden due to size (RE-A Street diffuser, Mazdaspeed front lip, Mazdaspeed rear wing insert and Feed side steps are all too large).

If there are many other people in the same boat it might be worth doing a group buy to try and save on postage and duty? Hopefully Ken might be kind enough to mark things down a bit! The production wait times on some of the parts is as much as 12 weeks, so this wouldn't be a quick process and we'd need to wait until all items were ready to save on shipping.

Anyone interested before I put my order in to get shafted on postage an customs? :D

If you're after smaller items, Hayden's very kind offer is definitely the way to go!
I tried to order some large bits also but I was told they wouldn't ship to the UK fullstop.

He said it would cost upto $600 for postage, which i know is not true.

I tried to order some large bits also but I was told they wouldn't ship to the UK fullstop.

He said it would cost upto $600 for postage, which i know is not true.

Odd, they certainly do post to the uk. I had to explain to my work once why I had half a cars worth of boxes turn up in their delivery dept a few years back... That was all from Shine.

I've asked Ken if there would be any discount and if they could be a bit creative with customs, I'll see what he comes back with.

I’m really sorry about the hiccup guys, they certainly don’t have a problem shipping smaller items like spats though. I find it weird that they won’t ship a spoiler insert though...that is well within the limits of USPS postage. I have ordered a couple bits for some members through them though.

Odd, they certainly do post to the uk. I had to explain to my work once why I had half a cars worth of boxes turn up in their delivery dept a few years back... That was all from Shine.

I've asked Ken if there would be any discount and if they could be a bit creative with customs, I'll see what he comes back with.
Put me down for an order please

Hey bro ✌🏻
Have you placed the order yet? I’m looking for an RE - Street style diffuser? Does Shine auto do these? I am fed up of buying shit replicas in the UK. If Shine auto makes a good version, Could you arrange for one of those to be shipped over? If not no worries man - I just gotta go RHD but that costs £580 shipping for a £400 diffuser 😫 LMK if you can!

Hey Bro -

Have you placed the order? I’m looking for an RE-style street diffuser.. I am fed up of buying shit replicas from UK suppliers who claim to be ‘perfect fitment’. I have heard really good things about Shine Auto. Could you place an order for one of these? Idk how it works..

If not i’ll just have to bite the bullet & go RHD but that’s gonna be £400 for the diffuser + £580 shipping 😫
LMK - Thanks ✌🏻

Hey Bro -

Have you placed the order? I’m looking for an RE-style street diffuser.. I am fed up of buying shit replicas from UK suppliers who claim to be ‘perfect fitment’. I have heard really good things about Shine Auto. Could you place an order for one of these? Idk how it works..

If not i’ll just have to bite the bullet & go RHD but that’s gonna be £400 for the diffuser + £580 shipping 😫
LMK - Thanks ✌🏻

I'm looking for the same diffuser. Asked shine about shipping to Ireland but didn't get a reply.