Rotary Track Day with Magnitude Events - 5th July 2019

Latest update. 19 cars.

24 cars is when the track day sells out and the track day becomes cheaper for everyone, £179 down to £160.

Still looking for interested FD owners to join us on the track day.

People worried about noise should stop worrying. @jdmr_neil was there this past weekend and has 103 static and didn't trip the noise meter. Last year we had a Lotus Exige Cup 430 which has a static exhaust of 111 and that also didn't trip the noise meter. I wouldn't worry about it and would just come along. Blyton is known to not really care about noise since there is literally nothing around them anyway.

The list on the FDOC so far is:

1. cib24 - Paid Driver, staying at the Beckett Arms
  2. @JoeLanger - Paid, Driver + Additional Driver, staying at the Beckett Arms
  3. @MightyCondor - Paid Driver, staying at the Beckett Arms
  4. @Martin17 - Paid Driver, staying at the Beckett Arms
  5. @fischer - Paid Driver + Additional Driver, staying at the Beckett Arms
  6. @albone13 - Paid Driver
  7. @Dread - Paid Driver
  8. @rob fd - Paid Driver
  9. @Nas80 - Paid Driver
  10. @Stu Rotortorque - Paid Driver + Additional Driver, staying at the Beckett Arms
  11. @97FD3S - Paid Driver, staying at the Beckett Arms
  12. @Sacrilegious-FD - Spectator (will have pickup full of tools.....)
  13. @Matt - Spectator, staying at the Beckett Arms
List of people signed up on the RX-8 Owner's Club:
  1. xamtex (Peter)(RX-8 PZ) - PAID
  2. ChrisHolmes (Chris) (RX-8) - PAID
  3. Ryan Rotary Performance (Carl) (RX-8) - PAID
  4. Ninja_Freak (Dan)(RX-8) - PAID
  5. Rutz (Victoria) (RX-8) - PAID
  6. Chris231 (Christine)(RX-8) - PAID
  7. stoupaduck (John)(RX-8 R3) - PAID
  8. Ainmhidh (Alan)(RX-8 R3) - PAID
People on the FDOC that have showed interest but aren't 100% sure yet:

I'm just bumping this thread. We have 4-5 spaces left to sell and everyone gets a £20 discount!

I am expecting 2 more bookings in the next week or so which means we could have as little as three spaces.

I spoke to @snoopios and his friend (don't know his forum name) at Japfest who were thinking about booking as well, so if you want to ensure you get a space please don't delay!

Why wouldn't you book? Its the perfect track day for first timers and veterans alike! No teens in £500 clios near your pride and joy trying to prove a point, great run off areas with nothing to hit and a friendly bunch of fellow rotary enthusiasts. Not to mention a bargain price.

Less than a week to go before the event is opened up to other cars! We are 5 places short of a sell out!

If anyone is interested now is the time to make a booking to ensure this is a 100% rotary event.

FYI, there will be ARDS instructor there to offer tuition as well for those that want to get the best out of their car.

Last edited:
Dear all,

The track day has now been opened up to fill the final five spots. I'm hoping it stays within some regulars I know (Lotus owners) but it's out of my hands, so if you want to come but have not yet booked you need to book now to secure your place.

Latest update. 20 cars.

24 cars is when the track day sells out and the track day becomes cheaper for everyone, £179 down to £160.

Still looking for interested FD owners to join us on the track day.

People worried about noise should stop worrying. @jdmr_neil was there this past weekend and has 103 static and didn't trip the noise meter. Last year we had a Lotus Exige Cup 430 which has a static exhaust of 111 and that also didn't trip the noise meter. I wouldn't worry about it and would just come along. Blyton is known to not really care about noise since there is literally nothing around them anyway.

The list on the FDOC so far is:

1. cib24 - Paid Driver, staying at the Beckett Arms
  2. @JoeLanger - Paid, Driver + Additional Driver, staying at the Beckett Arms
  3. @MightyCondor - Paid Driver, staying at the Beckett Arms
  4. @Martin17 - Paid Driver, staying at the Beckett Arms
  5. @fischer - Paid Driver + Additional Driver, staying at the Beckett Arms
  6. @albone13 - Paid Driver
  7. @Dread - Paid Driver
  8. @rob fd - Paid Driver
  9. @Nas80 - Paid Driver
  10. @Stu Rotortorque - Paid Driver + Additional Driver, staying at the Beckett Arms
  11. @97FD3S - Paid Driver, staying at the Beckett Arms
  12. @Sacrilegious-FD - Spectator (will have pickup full of tools.....)
  13. @Matt - Spectator, staying at the Beckett Arms
List of people signed up on the RX-8 Owner's Club:
  1. xamtex (Peter)(RX-8 PZ) - PAID
  2. ChrisHolmes (Chris) (RX-8) - PAID
  3. Ryan Rotary Performance (Carl) (RX-8) - PAID
  4. Ninja_Freak (Dan)(RX-8) - PAID
  5. Rutz (Victoria) (RX-8) - PAID
  6. Chris231 (Christine)(RX-8) - PAID
  7. stoupaduck (John)(RX-8 R3) - PAID
  8. Ainmhidh (Alan)(RX-8 R3) - PAID
Others
  1. Phil Templeton (Lotus Exige V6 Cup) - PAID
People on the FDOC that have showed interest but aren't 100% sure yet:

A Lotus Exige Cup 360 and a good driver (have passengered with him before), will be coming to give us something to chase down on the day.

1558690525908.png

It looks like I'm going to be working away so won't be able to make this. If I manage to get back in time I might jump in with @rob fd and come down to watch

Doesn't look like i am going to be able make it. I will be happy to sell me ticket for half price. I've spoken to magnitude and they said i am fine to transfer my place to another person. Pm me if interested.

Cheers

Hey everyone,

We officially have 1 month to go until the track day. 3 spots plus Rob's spot available to sell this track day out. It's taken a lot of effort to organise this and get people excited about it and I hope we end up with a great day out and turn it into a celebration for 7s Day.