Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Japfest Silverstone Sunday 06/05/2018

I've sent an email asking if at a minimum our members could join the parade lap, and at best merge or at least maintain close proximity to the anniversary stand.

I'm disappointed that this is only just coming to the surface now, had we known about this before I'm sure many members would have booked onto the anniversary stand.

If there is no favourable outcome from the email I will call them and try and do my best for you FDOCers :cool: :coffee:

I got the same email and I'm now on the Display stand as I missed the cut off for our club stand as I was working.

The cut off date (IMO) was far to early, so glad you got sorted Neil (y)
 
A few friends and I will be meeting at the Brentwood shell garage on the m25 roundabout at 7am if anyone from the area wants to join us for the drive up
 
No joy speaking to japfest now, too late in the day, why they need a full month to decide were to put cars is beyond me.

I've got a stand pass going for any FDOCer that wants one.
 
Finally, after two days of pain and few replaced studs, I got my turbo replaced and also figured out why secondary was seized up found a piece of silicone in cooling banjo of secondary turbo I suspect from engine rebuild also turbine manifold was cracked very badly. Big Thanks to @albone13 for donated full turbo set up, also thanks to @Ceylon for trying to help but postman has failed to deliver this weekend :(
Now realised my MOT is running out on 3 of May oh well list to do on Friday (test drive make sure it all worked, horn, rear right brakes some is wrong after brake replacement, check all lights) early morning Saturday MOT (possible enough time for polish).
Any knows RX7 friendly MOT in Warwickshire? :D
 
i wont be on the stand ?? my cars not going to be back from revs this weekend. il still drive down though pointless wasting the ticket
 
Ah that's a shame. I wonder how many people on this list are actually bringing their FD :unsure:.
Surprisingly it's looking pretty certain mine will be there now as the parts I needed arrived today, so I'll fix the diff tonight and fit it tomorrow :D.
 
Anyone traveling from the London area fancy meeting up on route somewhere along the M40? Beaconsfield Services Jn2 maybe?
 
I’m bringing mine but will be in the car park hahahahaha
62A775A4-DA66-409B-BBC6-06B1EC6200A1.jpeg
 
IMAG1795.jpg
All washed and ready (scuse the elbow), see u guys tommorrow! Hoping a bird doesn't crap on it
 
Back
Top