- Joined
- Jan 7, 2018
- Messages
- 2,584
I've sent an email asking if at a minimum our members could join the parade lap, and at best merge or at least maintain close proximity to the anniversary stand.
I'm disappointed that this is only just coming to the surface now, had we known about this before I'm sure many members would have booked onto the anniversary stand.
If there is no favourable outcome from the email I will call them and try and do my best for you FDOCers

The cut off date (IMO) was far to early, so glad you got sorted Neil
I'm disappointed that this is only just coming to the surface now, had we known about this before I'm sure many members would have booked onto the anniversary stand.
If there is no favourable outcome from the email I will call them and try and do my best for you FDOCers
I got the same email and I'm now on the Display stand as I missed the cut off for our club stand as I was working.
The cut off date (IMO) was far to early, so glad you got sorted Neil
