Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Japfest Silverstone Sunday 06/05/2018

Latest posts

yep pretty sure they email you and you have to print them, don't remember last time them needing cards or ID
 
I am based in Coventry, It is almost out just need to get a replacement to put back in. Primary looks, so probably even one CHRA would do.
 
I'd be available to lend a hand in Coventry this weekend to get the job done, although toms got all the parts
 
Waiting on diff parts from Belgium, so my FD's chance of attendance has dropped to 50/50 at best. If I get the parts in time I'll sling her back together one eve next week. Fingers crossed.
 
Waiting on diff parts from Belgium, so my FD's chance of attendance has dropped to 50/50 at best. If I get the parts in time I'll sling her back together one eve next week. Fingers crossed.
Seems like few of us are is same last minute situation.
 
Waiting on diff parts from Belgium, so my FD's chance of attendance has dropped to 50/50 at best. If I get the parts in time I'll sling her back together one eve next week. Fingers crossed.

Overnight parts from Belgium doesn't quite have the same ring to it....
 
Haha, indeed. If only they were overnight. 3-5 working day parts from Belgium?..... :D.

I've only just noticed that Japfest is the Sunday, not the Saturday. I reckon I should get it done in time :cool:.

Seems like few of us are is same last minute situation.

Can always count of FD's for a bit of drama :D.
 
mines still at rotary revs been there 3 weeks almost there dyno is broke and my wastegate has broke. just a waiting game now for me aswell
 
Currently have twins off as swapped exhaust housings (old ones cracked and have ported the new ones) Just finished re-plumbing rats nest, only just started putting parts back on.Will hopefully have running this weekend. Looks like most of us are out of action at the moment! Chop chop haha.
30232321_10211872582553393_1078793772_o.jpg
 
I've seen a few things on Facebook about another JapFest parade lap to mark the 40th anniversary of the RX-7. Seems to apply to all generations.

Does anyone know any more about this?

So are all of us FD:OCers automatically included or do we have to sign up somewhere?
 
Never mind. Managed to get an email address and got the following reply:

Hey Alan,
Thanks for the email. At the moment, only the cars in the Anniversary Display will be doing the parade lap. I can see what the organisers say about the FD:OC being included in the parade lap but it might not be possible due to logistics. The Anniversary display is actually pretty full now so we don’t need it shared around the community - but thanks for the offer :)

Cheers,
Jules
 
I got an email about it last night at 22:00 asking if I still had my car and would I be interested in getting on a stand with parade lap as they had a few places left.

Was going to ask whether they had any issues with sharing it here but from the above possibly not and they've probably had a few replies on the back of the email.
 
I got the same email and I'm now on the Display stand as I missed the cut off for our club stand as I was working.

Anyone else on the display stand?
 
I also had that email, I’m in two minds whether to go or not now, it’s hell of a trek from South Wales for the day
 
Are the display passes still available?
I wasn’t sure about coming to this but might be up for it if there is still space
 
Back
Top