I broke it quickly...And repeatedly...Chaste White Rebuild

Not entirely sure re failure.

I am so tempted by their rear lights, might treat myself for Christmas. 😂
Surprisingly its not the first dented rotor I've seen this year ha!

Hahah do it man. They do look awesome tbh and does update the rear end. Would be a crime to not have a matching set!

I randomly came across some p.luxe front and rear lights and some more custom made one's. They seem mega loud and have this 70s synth vibe to em; guaranteed to cause epilepsy :ROFLMAO:!! I'm on the fence about it. The carshop glow one's certainly seem more elegant in this regard and more reputable.

Sometimes i think this is some chavved up shiite and other times...perhaps passable with the way current gen cars are headed haha!

Surprisingly its not the first dented rotor I've seen this year ha!

Hahah do it man. They do look awesome tbh and does update the rear end. Would be a crime to not have a matching set!

I randomly came across some p.luxe front and rear lights and some more custom made one's. They seem mega loud and have this 70s synth vibe to em; guaranteed to cause epilepsy :ROFLMAO:!! I'm on the fence about it. The carshop glow one's certainly seem more elegant in this regard and more reputable.

Sometimes i think this is some chavved up shiite and other times...perhaps passable with the way current gen cars are headed haha!
Yeah I’m not a fan of the chavtastic light show but I just like the look of the modern LEDs vs my 94 series OE rear lights.

Found a bit of time today so mocked up the CSG lights, not really sure why this light show shit exists but still.

They look cool when used as normal side lights/indicators though.

17574E49-B288-47E0-8E50-F303DCE560A5.jpeg
234ACE6F-1BB5-4DB0-A8CA-84ACBCF9F0A9.jpeg

Missing the car now I’ve spent a bit of time with it. 😂😭

Does the remote control for the lights work mate? 😂

CSG lights are awesome, just need the rears mate 😬😂👍🏻
Yeah watch the first part of the video, that’s me clicking the different options on the remote.

I’ll definitely buy the rears when I have the funds.

Found a bit of time today so mocked up the CSG lights, not really sure why this light show shit exists but still.

They look cool when used as normal side lights/indicators though.

View attachment 30306View attachment 30307

Missing the car now I’ve spent a bit of time with it. 😂😭
Car is looking in great shape. The csg lights looks awesome.

Noticed you've gone for a 76mm compressor wheel; are you going full bridge this time around? Fingers crossed you dont have to wait long to drive it again.

Car is looking in great shape. The csg lights looks awesome.

Noticed you've gone for a 76mm compressor wheel; are you going full bridge this time around? Fingers crossed you dont have to wait long to drive it again.
Sadly the larger compressor wheel is just a bit too big for my housing and back plate even with machining so parking that idea for the time being.

Sadly the larger compressor wheel is just a bit too big for my housing and back plate even with machining so parking that idea for the time being.
Perhaps a blessing in disguise! Most 76mm turbos are massive in size; if you still want a 76mm off the shelf turbo perhaps a borg warner s476 sxe would be similar without breaking the bank or you could go all out with a bw s480 and a monster bridge and aim for 800hp hahah :devilish:

Perhaps a blessing in disguise! Most 76mm turbos are massive in size; if you still want a 76mm off the shelf turbo perhaps a borg warner s476 sxe would be similar without breaking the bank or you could go all out with a bw s480 and a monster bridge and aim for 800hp hahah :devilish:
I think my plan is going to be to go back to where I was before.

Get it to the 600 mark and try and get some decent mileage covered and just prove the whole package around that performance level whilst sticking with the HX50, I’d like to get the tune and safety features properly dialled in and of course ensure all of the supporting fuelling/ignition related parts are all in good working order.

I’d like to enjoy the car rather than constantly pushing for more performance. 600hp is ample really, even at lower boost around 17/18psi I was hitting constant 3.7 to 3.8 60-100mph on Dragy. At 23-24 psi I should be hitting mid to low 3s and I’d be happy with that performance.

I just want to spend time attending events, shows and just driving it.

Also keen to sort some other areas like bushings and suspension, thinking of picking up some Ohlins. My HSDs have seen better days.

The lights look so good :cool:. Did you go for the attack version of the lights? I just got the normal ones, cant wait to try them but I have no electrics in the car at the moment haha.

Got a date for getting the motor back yet?

PS I edited the title to something more appropriate.... :p :ROFLMAO:.

The lights look so good :cool:. Did you go for the attack version of the lights? I just got the normal ones, cant wait to try them but I have no electrics in the car at the moment haha.

Got a date for getting the motor back yet?

PS I edited the title to something more appropriate.... :p :ROFLMAO:.
Great thread title :)

I think they are the latest version lights, not entirely sure if they are the 'attack' version or not.

No date from Stu but hoping it'll be during the next few weeks.

Edit: Actually just checked they are the Version 3 attack ones.

Last edited:
I think my plan is going to be to go back to where I was before.

Get it to the 600 mark and try and get some decent mileage covered and just prove the whole package around that performance level whilst sticking with the HX50, I’d like to get the tune and safety features properly dialled in and of course ensure all of the supporting fuelling/ignition related parts are all in good working order.

I’d like to enjoy the car rather than constantly pushing for more performance. 600hp is ample really, even at lower boost around 17/18psi I was hitting constant 3.7 to 3.8 60-100mph on Dragy. At 23-24 psi I should be hitting mid to low 3s and I’d be happy with that performance.

I just want to spend time attending events, shows and just driving it.

Also keen to sort some other areas like bushings and suspension, thinking of picking up some Ohlins. My HSDs have seen better days.
That is a very good goal dude.

Can def vouch for the ohlins dfvs. I got some super pro's and now just waiting for the oem pillow balls to arrive before I overhaul the suspension bits. Than move onto the interior resto.

Had a break from work this afternoon for an hour or so to start getting things ready to drop in.

Wrapped the Greddy manifold with some different to usual DEI wrap, it’s much better to work with as you don’t get covered in itchy fibreglass, it’s claimed to be rated for over 1000c so let’s see if it performs better then the Chinese shit I ordinarily use.

Also fitted the Turbosmart oil pressure regulator and HX50. Hope to get the engine in this weekend.

1F066C95-5871-46E5-9B60-57FCA2486BA2.jpeg
032329A2-9BC4-48C5-BFAD-D53DD3400A58.jpeg
7C666812-24C6-41C7-94BF-A507C57513BC.jpeg