Has Anyone tried Hardrace pillow ball?

ahh yes it's only for the upper arms! it even says on your link lol

The look right for that, although I wouldn't personally have gone pilow balls for that, would have stuck with rubber or poly, as pillow balls in place of the rubber mounts is a bit too race car for me.

Yeah, me too as it goes. I might just fit the pillow ball for the knuckle and the rubber bush for the shock and leave the rubber inner bushes as they are or get powerflex bushes for it.

for clarity, as you can see from my top circling:

View attachment 13874

Red ones are pillow balls
Green/purple bushes recommended to go rubber or poly you could use pillow balls but would be very 'race car', I'd recommend super pro kits over powerflex
Blue OEM bush are a bit funny, RX7 club will tell you not to buy powerflex, and to only use OEM, superpro don't do this one so you have to buy powerflex if going poly. although looking at the pic those hard race ones look a good aftermarket solution

Remember always rubber up!
And use lube to get them in.
if had a set of these, i'd feel like a dog with 2 dicks :sneaky:

Hi All,

Does anybody know if there’s a UK based company that stock the J auto pillow balls?

Regards

for clarity, as you can see from my top circling:

View attachment 13874

Red ones are pillow balls
Green/purple bushes recommended to go rubber or poly you could use pillow balls but would be very 'race car', I'd recommend super pro kits over powerflex
Blue OEM bush are a bit funny, RX7 club will tell you not to buy powerflex, and to only use OEM, superpro don't do this one so you have to buy powerflex if going poly. although looking at the pic those hard race ones look a good aftermarket solution

Remember always rubber up!
And use lube to get them in.