rob fd

I live my life a quarter tank of fuel at a time
West wot is probably waiting for the cash from the sale of his bent shell

giphy.gif

MKZ7212

Santapod
Real Name
Mark
Pm me the amount and your PayPal and the club will cover the fees. I've revoked his access to the entire marketplace section now.

@MKZ7212 if your out of pocket on parts also send me the bill and ship to me and I'll list them on the store
Matt it’s not a lot so don’t worry, don’t want the club out of pocket and I can speak to Shane about cancelling his bits as id already mentioned it
Thanks though

Matt

Admin
Wrexham, Wales
Real Name
Matt Jasek
Matt it’s not a lot so don’t worry, don’t want the club out of pocket and I can speak to Shane about cancelling his bits as id already mentioned it
Thanks though

Just make sure you're not out of pocket, I don't want the odd member discouraging other group buys.

Once you work out the finances just let me know if you're short

JoeLanger

Official FDOC Trackday Ballast
Event Organiser
Thanks though
Mark, it takes a lot of effort to organise these group buys and the club is very grateful that it has members like you who are willing to put in the effort to save other members some cash on shipping etc.
You should not be left out of pocket for this service you are providing for the members. I'm sure the members are happy that the donations are being used to support club discounts / group buys.
It's the least the club could do for you to say thanks for all your efforts you've given back to our small community of FD owners (y)

MKZ7212

Santapod
Real Name
Mark
Yes sorry ment to update. It’s landed so just waiting for the letter any day now.
if everyone can pm me there address or if they want to collect (I’m near Santa pod) I will put any customs charge and final postage together but would imagine it will be next week at the latest now

Reactions: Fiddy and jack.am

MKZ7212

Santapod
Real Name
Mark
Customs letter arrived Tuesday (Just catching up!) bits should be hear today so will PM all with final cost (Tax + Postage)
Tax will be calculated as a percentage spend across total order