I think we should send Nigel (@Spendyrx ) as well. Once they see the type of weirdo that owns these cars, coupled with the stories of unreliability, I doubt any tealeafs will be looking at an FD again

Pink wheels are loaded on and I'm heading down to London in the morning lads 😎 I've told the BBC it's a long drive and they might have to do the interview on the hard shoulder!

This does remind me of one of them police chase videos on tv when someone pinched a rx8 and about 4 mins in the white smoke appeared and I said to the wife, whoops, I wouldn't have pinched that, looks like water seals have gone already and with that the hands came out of the windows and lots of white steam up front 😂😂

20180601_204529.jpg

Pink wheels are loaded on and I'm heading down to London in the morning lads 😎 I've told the BBC it's a long drive and they might have to do the interview on the hard shoulder!

This does remind me of one of them police chase videos on tv when someone pinched a rx8 and about 4 mins in the white smoke appeared and I said to the wife, whoops, I wouldn't have pinched that, looks like water seals have gone already and with that the hands came out of the windows and lots of white steam up front 😂😂

View attachment 8446

Lol 😂 he must have been gutted Hahahaha

Update from the BBC rep if anyone is keen.

Hi again Matt, I've just taken a look at the post on the forum and noticed a number of people seem to think the car in question is actually stolen. This is not the case. The car in question was seized as part of a police investigation into a totally separate crime. It is a car that is believed to have been bought through criminally made cash and that is why it has been taken by the police as part of a proceeds of crime hearing. This is the angle out programme is looking at. As the car is now due to be sold at auction we are keen to speak to someone who knows a bit about cars like this and their popularity and is knowledgeable on the subject.

Does that mean it hasn’t been sold 🤔
Wouldn’t mind knowing where it’s being auctioned it that’s the case. Could be tempted to have a flutter 👀

Does that mean it hasn’t been sold 🤔
Wouldn’t mind knowing where it’s being auctioned it that’s the case. Could be tempted to have a flutter 👀

Yeah I would also fancy a go at it. Especially if it's a low key auction lol.

I'd do it if they're looking but i'm in Birmingham or Bristol so both as far away unless i drop in to one of the BBC offices in either city... also, mine is slightly broken at the moment so they're not getting a look at it XD