Rear calipers

Greg87

Real Name
Greg Searle
Anyone got some fully working rear calipers for sale with discs
Mine are seized and haven’t got the time to get them rebuilt atm so thought just replacing them would be a good alternative for now.

May also be interested in a front brake setup if any are available including brake discs.

I’ve got a type rs so have the larger brakes so will need the calipers complete with discs so I can get mine rebuilt without having the car out of action.

thanks

Ah yeah I know that, but I plan on getting my rs brakes rebuilt so would like to get the bigger hanger tidied up at the same time.

I thought I could fit some smaller calipers and discs while I sort out my brakes then swap them back around when they are rebuilt.

That way I can still use my car while brakes and being freshened up 😄

Lol fair enough. I actually have a brand new rear caliper hanger from the spirit r this has the larger brakes of course sat in a box in my garage in red from the factory that I could be convinced to sell 😀

mate a local garage will rebuilt your calipers for under 50notes its barely even an a 1 hour job, loads cheaper than a whole replacement set that could be in poor condition internally anyway. Rebuild seal kit is only around 30 quid delivered on fleabay.