Ketty995 Member Joined Mar 5, 2022 Messages 38 Jan 3, 2024 #1 Are we doing JDMCombe this year? If so who is organising?
Sturneyrx7 Well-known member Joined Jan 8, 2018 Messages 625 Jan 3, 2024 #2 Ketty995 said: Are we doing JDMCombe this year? If so who is organising? Click to expand... I’d normally organise this however as I’m no longer able to drive it’s unlikely I will attend. I’d be happy for someone else to pick this up and get it organised
Ketty995 said: Are we doing JDMCombe this year? If so who is organising? Click to expand... I’d normally organise this however as I’m no longer able to drive it’s unlikely I will attend. I’d be happy for someone else to pick this up and get it organised
Ketty995 Member Joined Mar 5, 2022 Messages 38 Jan 4, 2024 #4 Ive registered us for it will delete this thread and make a new one when I have the club code