Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

JDM Combe Saturday 9th July, 2022

JDM Combe Saturday 9th July, 2022
Posted by Sturneyrx7
Castle Combe Circuit
Saturday, July 9, 2022 - 07:00 AM
Until: Saturday, July 9, 2022 - 05:00 PM
(Adjusted for timezone: Europe/London)
Categories

Upcoming dates
All times have been adjusted for the timezone: Europe/London

This event has expired and has no upcoming dates
534F5577-2763-4A96-AABD-DB6AE648AFF5.jpeg
 
Stunning cars guys :love:

We'll do our best to get as many of you as we can out on the parade lap. If you haven't posted a photo, then please do so asap to be considered for the line up :)
 
There is, understandably, massive demand for the 68 parade spaces. The number of Mazda Rotaries so far booked is now around 170, based on the figures we have from the Combe organisers!

We've applied a rule in the RX-8 OC that anyone who has booked a track session is not permitted in the parade lap, to give maximum opportunity for as many people as possible to go around the circuit. It's only fair the same criteria should apply to all the clubs, so If there is anyone who has requested a parade lap on here and has booked a track session, can they "stand down" please, to maximise the chance for others. Thanks!
 
I'm booked up to go with a local car club but would love to be considered for the parade lap if I'm not too late.
Apologies in advance for the crap picture quality, I don't have many pics on my new phone so I'm stuck with what I have available from instagram
PXL_20220319_174925020.jpg
...

129757458_701124497481855_6320247486509274722_n.jpg
242197208_537190840679329_2694059354650327877_n.jpg
 
Just bought a ticket to join you all on the stand. Hopefully they let us do a few parade laps like they did at Silverstone back in 2016.
 
Back
Top