Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Japfest Silverstone Sunday 06/05/2018

I expect that by tomorrow morning my freshly washed car will be covered in plant sperm.

What time are people planning on arriving in the morning?
IMG_20180505_141645.jpg
 
Just sat on a bench with a pint if you want to come over mate, I’m the guy with the blue t-shirt

Just arrived and sat on the balcony with a pint, Can't see anyone in a blue t shirt o_O I'm in a grey rotary tee
 
Got the diffuser fitted today and all wash ready to go to Japfest.

A73C9952-E0E0-44DE-ACFC-4D84900653B3.jpeg


92C03F41-5D89-4DA0-BFB4-030D6BFBB5B7.jpeg


90FCD973-272E-489D-944E-939CBF484CD1.jpeg


I’m on the Display stand but will be over to say hello to old and new faces.
 
I just realised I did not receive my ticket and vehicle pass. How do I get in tomorrow?
 
Saw some lovely cars today on the stand. Wish I bought mine. Anyway here are some pics I took of you guys haha.

Unfortunately I didn’t take many as I’m sure someone had a DSLR and this is only my phone. Mainly FEED kitted ones as I’m very tempted to do mine haha


E22B2CB7-D7F2-4BB5-81B9-837A107CF2CA.jpeg
AA964E9A-B036-4324-882E-E625C6613460.jpeg
D275AF35-3715-41C4-9BBA-3A88DBAB6F18.jpeg
847E17E7-DEB0-451A-B16D-16ADB3F2F6CA.jpeg
5B3A4F96-D47A-4E37-B44F-2CBBFA293A23.jpeg
182A74E8-FD2D-425F-BD61-52C52CCFE17B.jpeg
 
Cracking pictures guys, glad it went well. You couldn't wish for any better weather!
 
Just read on MRC about a red FD on fire this morning on the M23 presumably on its way to this. Hope all the occupants made it out OK and the car wasn’t too bad
 
Just read on MRC about a red FD on fire this morning on the M23 presumably on its way to this. Hope all the occupants made it out OK and the car wasn’t too bad
This has been on FB @Jit and it doesn't look good for the car. Thankfully no one was hurt.

FB_IMG_1525613921477.jpg


FB_IMG_1525613932759.jpg
 
Ah man that’s a write off for sure. I remember that car from the old place. Seemed to be well specked. Good that no one was hurt though
 
That's really sad to see. I've been carrying around an extinguisher for the last few months for this exact reason.

On a brighter note, i had a great time yesterday. Im disappointed i didn't get a chance to meet up with any of you, but it was great to see your cars at least. The day never seems long enough for japfest!
 
Shame to see the pics of the red one on fire. Was good to meet a few of you yesterday, I had the white car on volks with carbon bonnet
 
Good job with the stand and cars on Sunday chaps :-)
I have got the love and enthusiasm back for putting mine back together now!!!
Roll on 26th May and hearing them in anger at TGS and it will be like a shot in the arm (or kick up the arse lol).
 
Back
Top