- Joined
- Jan 7, 2018
- Messages
- 2,584
Right then chaps,
FDOC will be having a club stand at japfest this year. Those that remember this event from the other year, will remember how epic it was, with more FDs than you can shake a stick at!
Tickets cost £25 with a free T-shirt / new oil rag.
Entry is from 7.00am
Book your tickets HERE:
http://www.japfest.co.uk/club-tickets
Click the 'tickets now on sale' box
Select FDOC from the drop down and the password is:
fdoc2018
You will need to select the top option for one or more adult tickets
And you'll need to select one club vehicle pass under 'display your car add on'
You'll need to put in your reg number so get that to hand.
There are other options if you have brats or want to go on a track session etc.
TheDeadlineis a fast approaching Tuesday 3rd April 03/04/2018 for club tickets
So you need to hurry up and get your shit together, if you want to attend.
Should be some good cars there like mine, and James' TGS 4 rotor
Other year: (pics shamelessly stolen)
HOTELS for Saturday Night 05/05/2018
I'll be staying over the night before as it's too much of a trek that early in the morning, then all the traffic. £40 well spent.
I'm booked in at the Crossroads Hotel I stayed here last time an it was OK, not the worlds smartest rooms but the bar was nice and has plenty of parking
Currently £62.50 per night, free cancellation on booking.com, around 15-20 mins from venue.
Looks like everywhere is getting booked up quick so you'll have to be quick, it's free cancellation so no harm in booking.
I will also be having too many beers/whiskeys and then struggle to get up for 6.30am, so people are welcome to join me for that I suppose
If anyone has an questions or problems with tickets then feel free to PM me and I'll see if I can help or sort it out with event organisers.
FDOC will be having a club stand at japfest this year. Those that remember this event from the other year, will remember how epic it was, with more FDs than you can shake a stick at!
Tickets cost £25 with a free T-shirt / new oil rag.
Entry is from 7.00am
Book your tickets HERE:
http://www.japfest.co.uk/club-tickets
Click the 'tickets now on sale' box
Select FDOC from the drop down and the password is:
fdoc2018
You will need to select the top option for one or more adult tickets
And you'll need to select one club vehicle pass under 'display your car add on'
You'll need to put in your reg number so get that to hand.
There are other options if you have brats or want to go on a track session etc.
TheDeadlineis a fast approaching Tuesday 3rd April 03/04/2018 for club tickets
So you need to hurry up and get your shit together, if you want to attend.
Should be some good cars there like mine, and James' TGS 4 rotor
Other year: (pics shamelessly stolen)
HOTELS for Saturday Night 05/05/2018
I'll be staying over the night before as it's too much of a trek that early in the morning, then all the traffic. £40 well spent.
I'm booked in at the Crossroads Hotel I stayed here last time an it was OK, not the worlds smartest rooms but the bar was nice and has plenty of parking
Currently £62.50 per night, free cancellation on booking.com, around 15-20 mins from venue.
Looks like everywhere is getting booked up quick so you'll have to be quick, it's free cancellation so no harm in booking.
I will also be having too many beers/whiskeys and then struggle to get up for 6.30am, so people are welcome to join me for that I suppose
If anyone has an questions or problems with tickets then feel free to PM me and I'll see if I can help or sort it out with event organisers.
Last edited: