Going wide arched??

Holden_FD

So I'm getting my FD fully resprayed soon and already have some OEM style sideskirts from Concept-7 but I'm now considering fitting Feed style front wings (from Concept-7) and either Chargespeed or Origin Labo rear overfenders instead.
I've attached a couple pictures of my car now and a couple examples of FD's with the rear arch options I'm thinking of.

Has anyone had any experience with sourcing these style rear arches and advice on who to buy from?

Also interested in peoples opinions on going from stock to wide rear arches? And best ways to fit them too.

20190804_210541.jpg

Screenshot_20200201-160125_Instagram.jpg

Screenshot_20200201-161240_Chrome.jpg

So I'm getting my FD fully resprayed soon and already have some OEM style sideskirts from Concept-7 but I'm now considering fitting Feed style front wings (from Concept-7) and either Chargespeed or Origin Labo rear overfenders instead.
I've attached a couple pictures of my car now and a couple examples of FD's with the rear arch options I'm thinking of.

Has anyone had any experience with sourcing these style rear arches and advice on who to buy from?

Also interested in peoples opinions on going from stock to wide rear arches? And best ways to fit them too.

View attachment 18781

View attachment 18782

View attachment 18783

When you do please don't ruin another FD by cutting your arches. Get them rolled & pulled instead prior to fitting the rear arches.

I'm also getting mine sprayed and already have the FEED front arches ready to go on, personally I'm not bothering with the rear arches as they fit my wheels anyway but the fronts rub badly.

I might have to have a rethink then and maybe stick with the original idea of fitting the oem style skirts and maybe get the arches rolled??

This is my plan. I like a stock body. All these bodykitz may appeal to people but I think it's a waste of time when you could spend that money on perhaps refreshing 30 year old bushings .

You can flare the rear arches quite abit if your careful and it looks good if done properly i managed to get mine not far off these just need to go over them again when i get a chance to do it
553_18_RX7.jpg