Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

7’s day 2024

Latest posts

Okay, so here is the map link for Emma’s.


Could we please arrive for just after 9am, they open officially at 10 but Emma has graciously agreed to go in slightly earlier so we can get in.

Try to keep noise levels down as much as possible, no 2step or drifting competitions in the car park plzzz. Park sensibly and together so we can fit as much in as possible

The gathering is free, however I ask that you purchase food/drinks from the cafe to make it worth their while having us there. If you want to contribute an additional amount let me know and I’ll collect it up and pass it on.
 
Don't know if it's necessary or not, but I'm just registering my interest here as I don't have facebook.

Looking forward to it!
 
If anyone else is planning on coming along and hasn’t already, please let me know!
 
Thanks for arranging 7's day.

IMG_8566.jpg
 
@Temujin

Cheers Tom, thanks for organising sunday, and adding all of us to the invisible FB group too man.


Was a really good day, great turn out, probably the most FD's I've seen in one place personally lol. And great to put some forum names to faces, and have a chat with you guys👊👊
 
Hopefully simple one, trying to find the guy with the blue FD, bbs wheels, attended with his three (I think) kids!
His dad used to own the car before he did.
That’s about all I recall :/
 
Back
Top