- Joined
- Nov 29, 2023
- Messages
- 274
Venue is free so no paying, just make it worth the owners while by buying food and whatnot! I’ll add names to the fb listingDo I need to pay anything ? Or put my name down.
By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and message with other members of our community.
SignUp Now!Venue is free so no paying, just make it worth the owners while by buying food and whatnot! I’ll add names to the fb listingDo I need to pay anything ? Or put my name down.
Thank you.Venue is free so no paying, just make it worth the owners while by buying food and whatnot! I’ll add names to the fb listing
I have added you.Yeah I was trying to get a public link this morning but no bueno.
Feel free to add me and I can then add you
Here
I’ve sent the invite to the group but I’m not an admin so you may have to wait.I have added you.
I'm down south on the Saturday and I'm hoping to drop in and get some pictures on the way home. I won't be in the 7 thoIf anyone else is planning on coming along and hasn’t already, please let me know!
This was one of the blue ones, not sure if it's the right guy https://www.instagram.com/rx7_ajt?igsh=MWo2NTJzZzB4bmgwaw==Hopefully simple one, trying to find the guy with the blue FD, bbs wheels, attended with his three (I think) kids!
His dad used to own the car before he did.
That’s about all I recall :/
I think you mean @Rob82. Montego Blue with BBS LMs.Hopefully simple one, trying to find the guy with the blue FD, bbs wheels, attended with his three (I think) kids!
His dad used to own the car before he did.
That’s about all I recall :/
That’s definitely possible, thank youI think you mean @Rob82. Montego Blue with BBS LMs.