Joeybratten
Active member
- Joined
- Nov 26, 2018
- Messages
- 207
I am. Staying in a Hotel just outside Swindon though as it was very cheap.Is anyone here travelling down on Friday, I'm in the Travelodge going Eastbound on the M4 towards Chippenham?
By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and message with other members of our community.
SignUp Now!
I am. Staying in a Hotel just outside Swindon though as it was very cheap.Is anyone here travelling down on Friday, I'm in the Travelodge going Eastbound on the M4 towards Chippenham?
Boom! That's great news!Good News guys!
We had allocated a large number of parade spaces to another club on the basis they said they were bringing 60 cars. Turns out they are only bringing 15, so can't use all their allocation. So EVERYONE the FD:OC list, including the reserves, can go out on the parade lap at 12.45pm, a total of 15 places
We've got 137 cars on the combined rotary stands !
Parade Lap Selection is as follows:
Sturneyrx7
Stecollins_94
GeorgeDove
Martin17
Blaghurst
Chris.FD
NoiseyNelly
MazdaPowered
Terry06
AndyD1969
Lambert.FD
FrazUK
Ketty995
Luke (Hardy) Smith
Joeybratten
Wise move, I have just got over a bout of it and it was way worse this time than last time I had it in 2021.Unfortunately I am going to have to bow out. My wife tested postive for COVID yesterday, and even though I am testing negative my mum (who I was going to be staying with) is having cancer treatment and it isn't worth the risk.
Have a great time guys, I'd have loved to have made it.
Too late to buy one, but I’m seeing if there is a spare aboutHi there - only just seen this. Is it too late to book? (I realize I'm well out of the early-bird discount!)
Thanks Sturneyrx7, although I didn't realize there was anyone in Devizes in the group! Good to know.Too late to buy one, but I’m seeing if there is a spare about
There is three of us!Thanks Sturneyrx7, although I didn't realize there was anyone in Devizes in the group! Good to know.
? Dam - if they're that common I may have to change my car..... (Not).There is three of us!
Depending on what time I’m passing, I may come join you for the last section of the route.A few of us are meeting at this beefeater in swindon off of the M4. Meeting at 7 leaving by 7:15 latest. If this is on your way you or barely out of your commute are more than welcome to come convoy with us to combe. Feel free to message me!
Beefeater, Swindon