Temujin Well-known member Joined Nov 29, 2023 Messages 274 Nov 29, 2024 #21 Yeah as above, have they disabled the ability to buy club tickets now?
davidfd3s.luv “Two bolts, two weeks” Joined Jun 7, 2024 Messages 68 Nov 29, 2024 #22 Rex7 said: Gutted. Looks like I’ve missed the boat. Didn’t realise it was 17th of December they made the cut off! Click to expand... Yeahh unfortunately this is the quickest its ever sold out I think !
Rex7 said: Gutted. Looks like I’ve missed the boat. Didn’t realise it was 17th of December they made the cut off! Click to expand... Yeahh unfortunately this is the quickest its ever sold out I think !
R Rex7 New member Joined Oct 6, 2024 Messages 5 Nov 29, 2024 #23 davidfd3s.luv said: Yeahh unfortunately this is the quickest its ever sold out I think ! Click to expand... Can’t believe it. There can’t be that many people that even believe their car will be drivable by April! This was one of shows I really wanted to do as well. Should have got my shit together sooner I guess!
davidfd3s.luv said: Yeahh unfortunately this is the quickest its ever sold out I think ! Click to expand... Can’t believe it. There can’t be that many people that even believe their car will be drivable by April! This was one of shows I really wanted to do as well. Should have got my shit together sooner I guess!
Temujin Well-known member Joined Nov 29, 2023 Messages 274 Nov 29, 2024 #24 How many people have we got for the fdoc stand? I had better get my shit together and start sorting out 7s day I think.
How many people have we got for the fdoc stand? I had better get my shit together and start sorting out 7s day I think.
davidfd3s.luv “Two bolts, two weeks” Joined Jun 7, 2024 Messages 68 Dec 2, 2024 #25 Temujin said: Yeah as above, have they disabled the ability to buy club tickets now? Click to expand... Not to sure but I would assume it won't let you purchase a ticket for club stand
Temujin said: Yeah as above, have they disabled the ability to buy club tickets now? Click to expand... Not to sure but I would assume it won't let you purchase a ticket for club stand
not_as_good_as_you Active member Joined Jun 3, 2018 Messages 144 Apr 7, 2025 #26 davidfd3s.luv said: Brilliant! We now have 5 booked on the stand so its official! Make sure too join the WhatsApp for updates ! Click to expand... Forgot about the WhatsApp - just requested to join the group!
davidfd3s.luv said: Brilliant! We now have 5 booked on the stand so its official! Make sure too join the WhatsApp for updates ! Click to expand... Forgot about the WhatsApp - just requested to join the group!