Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

S.A.S Autoworks products

Latest posts

SAS_Autoworks

Active member
Joined
Mar 19, 2020
Messages
45
Hi guys Im, Steve from S.A.S Autoworks some of you may already know me and have some of my fabrication on your car to others I may be new. I offer a range of off the shelf Turbo kits and exhausts for the RX7 FD. Everything is made right here in the UK by me, I also offer custom fabrication to already existing set ups etc.

everything is available on the website here



I can also offer group discounts. and will most likely do black Friday sales yearly

I will attach a few pics here of some of my work here but there are alot more to be found on my social Facebook and Instagram



IMG_20200208_161044.jpg


IMG_20200211_123842.jpg


IMG_20200208_161001.jpg


IMG_20200227_163137.jpg


IMG_20200228_102844.jpg


IMG_20200211_135343.jpg


IMG_20200217_175626.jpg


IMG_20200306_174225.jpg
 
Are you the guy that ripped gav off after all his hard work on his k swap that he kindly gave details out on and now your making money off it? Or is that someone else?
 
I HAVE THE WRONG PERSON, POST WILL GET DELETED, MASSIVE APOLOGIES!!!!!!

Edit - no it won’t be deleted. I’m going to leave it here for everyone to see you cross dressing wierdo 😂.
 
Last edited by a moderator:
definitely not me ! it may be one of 2 places but i probably know the one if it has SAS in the name. its unfortunate that there is more than one place named SAS but they are my initials so i was born this way.

No one is ripped off at my garage you get what you pay for and more
 
Na totally got my wires crossed can't say sorry enough!
Can't believe you called out SAS when they hadnt even done anything, yet didn't say anything about a certain veilside wannabe trying to flog a bent shell.

Nigel has a love obsession with Gav.
 
Here's gav lone ranger budget man.
He's helped me loads with my k20 swap so far and sold me a load of parts at a great price aswell as a another great scottish guy who's not on the forum.
 
oh beytek ! yea I watched some of his videos. he is about 500 miles from me never seen the guy lol. Think i stumbled upon him when i was looking at k swap stuff for the Rx8 kits i am developing.

what are you K swapping ?
 
Back
Top