- Joined
- Mar 19, 2020
- Messages
- 45
Hi guys Im, Steve from S.A.S Autoworks some of you may already know me and have some of my fabrication on your car to others I may be new. I offer a range of off the shelf Turbo kits and exhausts for the RX7 FD. Everything is made right here in the UK by me, I also offer custom fabrication to already existing set ups etc.
everything is available on the website here
I can also offer group discounts. and will most likely do black Friday sales yearly
I will attach a few pics here of some of my work here but there are alot more to be found on my social Facebook and Instagram
www.instagram.com
Facebook
www.facebook.com
everything is available on the website here
I can also offer group discounts. and will most likely do black Friday sales yearly
I will attach a few pics here of some of my work here but there are alot more to be found on my social Facebook and Instagram
Login • Instagram
Welcome back to Instagram. Sign in to check out what your friends, family & interests have been capturing & sharing around the world.