Quick vid from blyton

jdmr_neil

Had a great day regardless of noise restrictions limiting me to low boost. I genuinely think it made it better for that circuit tbh.

Think i was running in the 1min15 range from a mate sneakily timing. Happy for a first time.

Quick vid until 3.25 When the mx5 ran out of talent and spun bringing out the red flag

All in all a good day with great facilities and not a bad place to get to being close to the A1.

Me too mate had a great day and being at an all rotary event would be awesome. Unfortunately i can't control my rota and unless something changes, which it quite often does then I'm expect away mid June so early July is unlikely. With that said in my industry everything is "fluid".

I'll probably do my first track day here as it's less than 2hrs away and got family 20mins away.

It's a good safe track if you come off.

I'll probably do my first track day here as it's less than 2hrs away and got family 20mins away.

It's a good safe track if you come off.

There is a rotary track day at Blyton on 5th July. That could be your first one. It's on this website's home page. Why don't you sign up?

There is a rotary track day at Blyton on 5th July. That could be your first one. It's on this website's home page. Why don't you sign up?

I would but the car isn't really ready for it I don't feel, I've only been using it for the last week since I bought it the other month.

I would but the car isn't really ready for it I don't feel, I've only been using it for the last week since I bought it the other month.

I tracked a completely stock car minus an Apexi with higher boost than stock, and did just fine for three track days.

@Davey Sileighty The rotary trackday at blyton Roy has arranged would be a perfect introduction to circuit days. Many many experienced guys there to assist with any questions and most importantly a rare quiet day. Trackdays are getting so popular now everything is selling out months in advance.

A standard car is likely just as reliable as tuned cars for a fun trackday tbh.

Probably more reliable than a tuned car...I mean, look at our community. Notice the trend that guys on twins generally drive their cars whilst guys with singles don't because there is always an issue? šŸ˜‹

@Davey Sileighty The rotary trackday at blyton Roy has arranged would be a perfect introduction to circuit days. Many many experienced guys there to assist with any questions and most importantly a rare quiet day. Trackdays are getting so popular now everything is selling out months in advance.

A standard car is likely just as reliable as tuned cars for a fun trackday tbh.

I'll take a look, I may even come regardless of doing it to meet and watch people.

Got some lush hi-def pics from the day,
Ended up with tons of them.

Here's a few highlights,

I'll take a look, I may even come regardless of doing it to meet and watch people.

That's what I did last year mate, passenger rides are cool too :cool:

although this would be ideal as a first trackday as it's a friendly vibe and no knobheads as only 6 allowed on track at a time