Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

JDM Combe 25

Latest posts

JDM Combe 25
Posted by FrazUK
Castle Combe Circut
Saturday, May 31, 2025 - 09:00 AM
Until: Saturday, May 31, 2025 - 05:00 PM
(Adjusted for timezone: Europe/London)

Upcoming dates
All times have been adjusted for the timezone: Europe/London

This event has expired and has no upcoming dates

FrazUK

Member
Joined
Mar 9, 2019
Messages
95
Club code FDOCJDM25

Lads I know we're now close to the 10 I originally requested but don't worry. The new allocation means we should get a spot for however many we end up with.




Club Stand
1. Fraz
2. Chris
3. Greg
4. Steven
5. Luke
6. Adrian
7. Neil
8. Adam
9. Rob
10. Ricky

Track Time
 
Last edited:
Just got my ticket booked.
Anyone else booking on for this year, or we having a small stand? 😂
 
Just got my ticket booked.
Anyone else booking on for this year, or we having a small stand? 😂
Hopefully a big one! Likely to be the only show I get to so great to see as many familiar faces as possible!

Obs don’t have the rx7 anymore so probs also looking for a spare seat if someone doesn’t mind? Handy I don’t live too far from Combe!
 
Hopefully a big one! Likely to be the only show I get to so great to see as many familiar faces as possible!

Obs don’t have the rx7 anymore so probs also looking for a spare seat if someone doesn’t mind? Handy I don’t live too far from Combe!
👍

I’ve already got my mate coming along, but if nothing comes up, you can try squeeze in the back of mine 😂
 
👍

I’ve already got my mate coming along, but if nothing comes up, you can try squeeze in the back of mine 😂
Awesome thank you, will see what I can sort but won’t be my first time in the back of an fd if not! Good job it’s not far from me 😂
 
I originally said 10 tickets. Locations at the show are allocated on how quickly you sell your requested allocation this year. So I'm thinking we will be in a lay by somewhere outside Chippenham this year 🤣. Last years its been whoever books first.
 
Last edited:
 Gates open from 6:00am Clubs MUST be parked up by 8:30am the latest. The show takes place from 9:00am to 5:00pm and would request that where possible you stay on site until the show finishes.
 Entry is via the BLUE GATE, please refer to the attached map on the back. All entrances will be signposted on the approach to the circuit.
 Make sure your hanger is on display before you arrive at the gate. Your hanger admits the CAR ONLY, your admission pass QR CODE admits the driver, plus 3 passengers and MUST be used in conjunction with the hanger. PLEASE DOWNLOAD YOUR QR CODE BEFORE YOU LEAVE HOME (You can save to your wallet) READY TO BE SCANNED ON ENTRY TO THE CIRCUIT. Security will be able to scan your passes much quicker reducing the amount of time spent queuing to enter the event, as there is no WIFI outside the site (under 16’s permitted free of charge but must be accompanied by a paying adult at all times).
 
We are area C33&34.

Screenshot_20250519_132823_M365 Copilot.jpg
 
I got my email today with the hanger, but haven’t received an email with the QR code even though the email says I should have it by now?
Has anyone else received this other email yet with the QR code?
 
Back
Top