Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Japfest 2024

Latest posts

Looks like I was too late. If anyone does become free let me know. How many passes did our club get?
 
Dear Dean Bayley,

Thanks for registering your club for Japfest Silverstone.

As you are aware, club display passes have now sold out as the event has reached capacity. Club passenger tickets are still currently available for those arriving in a car that has a club display pass booked.

As a club admin, we are emailing to make you aware that the club passenger ticket option is ending on Sunday 14th January 2024.

To make the most of the club discount, please encourage anyone wishing to purchase passenger tickets to book before midnight this Sunday. After this time, any passengers wishing to attend will need to pay the public admission price of £28 per person.

Club members changing vehicles?
Anyone who changes their vehicle is able to log into their account and edit their vehicle details should they need to. To do this, click on ‘Your Orders’ within your account and then click the pencil by the order to edit the details. Once edited this will then update the details.

We look forward to seeing you at the event!
 
Forgive my dimness but does that mean anyone who we bring in the passenger seat will need a ticket? First event of this type for me hah
 
Yeah it will do bud, it’s a bit annoying as castle Combe means you can fill the car for free 😂
 
Forgive my dimness but does that mean anyone who we bring in the passenger seat will need a ticket? First event of this type for me hah
It's never been like that before. Usually club tickets is the car and anyone in it. But they of course may have changed
 
I will still be attending but not in my FD I will be in a Supra... so need to tag on the end of our stand and blend in

@Matt I will bring my FD OC Banner and Flags to hand over to someone? Anyone who wants to take them from me for the club?
 
Hi All,
I'm unfortunately unable to attend this, if anyone's after a ticket please contact Martin17 first and then myself.
ta
 
Looks like an MOT isn't going to happen for me before this sunday (i had convinced myself it was end of the month), so will be coming with my friend in his rx7 most likely.
Hoping that they allow me to use my car entry and ticket as a passenger ticket, if not I'll be bringing my BMW on the stand haha
 
Had a good day today. Windy but busy, I think I got sunburn?? Lots of interest in the 7s.

Here is a selection of photos. I have uploaded them and the full unedited set for your use to my Google drive, which you can click the link to see and download.

20240407_125019-01.jpeg
20240407_125426-01.jpeg
20240407_130733-01.jpeg
20240407_130839-01.jpeg
20240407_130753-01.jpeg
20240407_130912-01.jpeg
20240407_131002-01.jpeg
20240407_131029-01.jpeg
20240407_131123-01.jpeg
IMG-20240407-WA0006-01.jpeg
IMG-20240407-WA0008-01.jpeg
 
Back
Top