Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

7s day 2022 - Bicester heritage

Latest posts

Paid

73730902-2EE0-4E94-AD26-0E6E2C7F524C.jpeg
 
Another update. I'm pleased to say we're almost at 40 cars now signed up, so building to that magic 60 which I'm hoping for.
I've had a few ask about coming just to attend, but not in a 7, either previous owners or those who can't get their car on the road in time.
I think next week I'll open it up to those guys as well, to help with the cost of hangar hire. Fear not the hangar will be exclusively 7 parking.
I can smell the pre-mix from here!
 
Think my engine rebuild date is going to get moved, so once confirmed, I’ll book a ticket. Will be an awesome day.
 
Think my engine rebuild date is going to get moved, so once confirmed, I’ll book a ticket. Will be an awesome day.
Good man, more the merrier. Ticked over cars as of friday creeping up quite quickly on 50. I say get that ticket then worry about the engine!
(Next week I'm also opening ticketing up to those owners who can't make it for similar reason. However still not open to the public).
 
Next update.
Very pleased to say we hit 42 cars signed today, still pushing for a solid 60. Not bad in 3wks with 4wks to go.
Entry now open for current owners who have an FD, FC or FB who can't make it as the cars off the road.
This will remain a private event, those not on the list will not get entry and have a wasted journey.
The main hangar is purely for cars of the hour, those coming in something else can park outside.
For payment: £44/car. Please pay to Charlie Walford Acc: 30-99-98 Sort: 71101160 Lloyds bank With you name as ref. Any questions drop me a message.
 
Just a cheeky 7s day update for those not on the other thread, seemed appropriate today.
56 cars confirmed as of this morning, so looking on target for that 60 car goal.
Cut off for tickets will likely be the Thursday prior, the 21st.
It's going to be an awesome collection of motors, ticketed only prior, fingers crossed we can drag a few more out the garages to make the event.
 
A little admin update for you merry old bunch.
64 rx7s now paid up which is awesome.
It's worth repeating as I know this event is being shared elsewhere. If you don't have a ticket(haven't paid) you wont be allowed in. I would hate for people to have wasted journeys....I will close sales on the 21st.
The event will be open from 09:30 finishing around 17:00.
There is onsight food and drinks and we are allowed to stroll round Bicester Hertiage as a site. Added bonus there's also a HERO rally taking place on site on the same day.
On the day we are entering through the South Gate of Bicester Heritage. Google will take you straight there. I'll remind everyone again of this next week.
Drones are allowed but will need a waver signing first, so drop me a message if you want to bring one.
If anyone has gopros or similar that they are bringing, and even better travelling in convoy, please feel free to film some of your drive down so we can add it to the edit.
This is a static event. So to quote Caffine & Machine, don't be a dick. No rolling burn outs, donuts, be respectful of where you are.
Cheers kids.
 
Good man, more the merrier. Ticked over cars as of friday creeping up quite quickly on 50. I say get that ticket then worry about the engine!
(Next week I'm also opening ticketing up to those owners who can't make it for similar reason. However still not open to the public).
My engine rebuild has now moved so can make this.

@Charlie1 Is it payment per car or per person as I’ll be bringing my little boy.

Looking forward to this.
 
Back
Top