Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

7s day 2022 - Bicester heritage

Evening all, just thought I'd give a small up date. With those on fb as well that 44, with out a huge amount of trying. That would make it £50/head. Something i think is worth it for a location and shots alone. I'll get speaking to the venue and see about dates.
 
I’m keen for this if I get the fd on the road by then.
Additionally I know it was mentioned of some form of gift idea to celebrate this get together.

something I could organise is my mate owns a company called black art graphics that create custom blue prints for cars, however what he has done in the past is made some coaster and figgit spinners for a laugh of alloy wheels.

what I have suggested to him is he cut some Rotor coasters engraved with the date, 7s day and location.

would this be of interest as could be better than a sticker and also everyone uses a coaster and somewhere nice to put your beer or tea ha

4F371D97-18DD-45DF-B77D-5665997FCAB3.jpeg

260540E5-AD1B-4D4D-947D-145541F287A2.jpeg
9058554F-AA37-4FCE-9FB3-56C7F026148C.jpeg
 
I’m keen for this if I get the fd on the road by then.
Additionally I know it was mentioned of some form of gift idea to celebrate this get together.

something I could organise is my mate owns a company called black art graphics that create custom blue prints for cars, however what he has done in the past is made some coaster and figgit spinners for a laugh of alloy wheels.

what I have suggested to him is he cut some Rotor coasters engraved with the date, 7s day and location.

would this be of interest as could be better than a sticker and also everyone uses a coaster and somewhere nice to put your beer or tea ha

View attachment 30546
View attachment 30547View attachment 30548
I like the idea alot, blueprints I'm sure would go down a treat.
I'm not sure how much people will be keen to spend. There's going to come a point where I'm potentially hugely out of pocket or spending the next 5months sorting small refunds while more people decide they are keen and the total cost goes down. It needs some thought. I'll drop your boy a line though, cheers.
 
Definitely interested in this.
Now it’s a rush to get paintwork + Bodykit sorted by 7s day.
Also what facebook group are you running? Would definitely be interested in joining
 
Definitely interested in this.
Now it’s a rush to get paintwork + Bodykit sorted by 7s day.
Also what facebook group are you running? Would definitely be interested in joining
Add me as a friend on fb and I'll bang you in the group. I only do that as it's easier to get directly in touch with people.
 
Hello all. Possible date for the hanger - the 24th of July.
How are we feeling about this? It's no where near 7/7 I know but the closest they can do, as you might imagine it's a sort after location. They are going to come back in a week to confirm but this is looking 99% likely what they can offer. At which point we are going to need to confirm numbers and take deposits.
 
Hello all. Possible date for the hanger - the 24th of July.
How are we feeling about this? It's no where near 7/7 I know but the closest they can do, as you might imagine it's a sort after location. They are going to come back in a week to confirm but this is looking 99% likely what they can offer. At which point we are going to need to confirm numbers and take deposits.
Works for me.
 
Right then all. Bicester have come back with the attached. Exciting! Looking at july 23rd 2022.
With rough numbers on here and FB it's looking like it'll be about 40quid/head. Obviously that'll go down the more who are keen, so mention it to anyone who you think will come who is an owner.
If anyone has ideas about how to make payment simple and fair for all do drop me a line.
I'm initially thinking you've got till XX date to show your keen, after that it's too late. Ticketed only event. No refunds. I'm not making anything from this so naturally don't want to end up out of pocket. Just awaiting dates for deposits and the like from Bicester. Exciting time, if it can be sorted it'll look epic, theres some serious kit keen in the fb group and on here.
 

Attachments

Let me know when you need payment and I’ll pay, if my FD is fucked by then (highly possible) then I’ll accept I’ve lost £40 😂 not the end of the world.

I think that as long as you are up front from the start then people can accept is non refundable.
 
Let me know when you need payment and I’ll pay, if my FD is fucked by then (highly possible) then I’ll accept I’ve lost £40 😂 not the end of the world.

I think that as long as you are up front from the start then people can accept is non refundable.
Good man, that's what I'll aim to do and what'll hopefully happen. I'll hopefully get something concrete sorted tomorrow re dates for deposits and the like. Watch this space.
 
In the words of that fella from the UFC...ITS TIIIIIIIIIME. Deposit down, Hangar 113 is ours on 23rd of July for the biggest rotary meet in UK history. The admin. I've opened a new account to make it transparent. It'll be a total of £2600(inc VAT and insurance). I think we've got about 60 cars keen so far which will be £44/car. Please pay to Charlie Walford Acc: 30-99-98 Sort: 71101160 Lloyds bank With you name as ref. If we get way more coming I'll refund the difference to everyone or perhaps we can put it toward a videogragher. Lads and ladies, this is going to be something quite special. When paid up, post what your bringing below. *this event is invite only on this group or fdoc forum. Not open to the public and only rx7s(and mine!). Others will be turned away at the gate. No payment prior no entry on the day.
 
Back
Top