Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Se7ens Day - 2025

Latest posts

Which Day

  • Monday (7th)

    Votes: 0 0.0%

  • Total voters
    8
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Was it just me, or are there other 7 owners not too happy with RX8's and other rotaries joining?

It is 7's day.
 
With the rotary scene not getting any bigger, absolutely no issue with anything dorito turning up.

I happen to have R3 as well, so infinitely biased :ROFLMAO:.

Depending on date I'd love to come.
 
Was it just me, or are there other 7 owners not too happy with RX8's and other rotaries joining?

It is 7's day.

There will be a selection of rotary powered vehicles there, not just rx7s because there is no need to gate keep small communities when we all have a collective interest.

If it really bothers you that other vehicles are attending (and paying for the right to do so) then I’d recommend not attending.
 
Ok, so a day for rotary cars.

But why is there even discussion about non-rotary cars attending?

May as well just be another Jap car meet.

Or are non Jap cars going to be suggested aswell?

Is no one else a 7's day purist? 😄
 
There will be a selection of rotary powered vehicles there, not just rx7s because there is no need to gate keep small communities when we all have a collective interest.

If it really bothers you that other vehicles are attending (and paying for the right to do so) then I’d recommend not attending.
And i only asked a question.

I never said anything bothered me.

If my questions really bother you, then maybe you should not comment or just answer the question, as a question should be answered or not.

I did not ask a question for your recommendation on whether to attend.
 
Ok, so a day for rotary cars.

But why is there even discussion about non-rotary cars attending?

May as well just be another Jap car meet.

Or are non Jap cars going to be suggested aswell?

Is no one else a 7's day purist? 😄
Now you’re just being disingenuous, being open to other cars known for being rotary is not the same as just letting any Jap car in and you know it. No point getting hung up on the name, it literally doesn’t matter 😂
 
Wouldn't peple rather pay £70 say, so there's no need for 100 cars attending.

72 rx7's that other year was a tall order as it was!
 
Personally, I'm interested in other rotaries.

When i lived in Wellington, 7's day was open to the public to showcased rotaries. With a bias to 7's. To me that seems preferable.

Not sure how i feel about the cloistered nature of this
 
7s Day has always been a rotary festival imo. I could understand getting uppity about none rotary 7s there but other rotary cars is just silly.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top