Out of stock
FDOC is proud to host a private track day and social event at Blyton Park on 20th August 2021. The track day will be limited to 24 cars and will be in a Club format which means 6 cars are authorised on track at any one point in time. This creates a good flow throughout the day in which drivers can enjoy clear and clean laps to focus on improving their driving skill in their cars!
We recommend limiting your car to 15-20 minute stints to manage heat and brakes. The track day will run from approximately 9am to 5pm with driver briefing starting around 8:30am.
The event will also be open to spectators that want to come by and say hello to other members in the scene.
Up to 2 additional drivers can be added to your car at checkout at the cost of £25 each
The vehicle you choose to use on circuit must be safe usable condition. Track insurance isn’t compulsory but recommended. Should you wish to trailer your car to the event we have plenty of space in the paddock to accommodate this.
- Bring your current, valid driving licence.
- Your arms and legs must be fully covered whenever you are on circuit so bring trousers and a long-sleeve t-shirt.
- All drivers / riders must wear a helmet (not provided).
- You must not be under the influence of alcohol or drugs.
- Vehicles must abide by noise regulations – The noise limit at Blyton Park is a 95dB drive-by at 20 metres.
- Failure to comply will result in disqualification from the event.
- If you attend this event in breach of the above restrictions you will not be allowed access to the circuit and Blyton Park has authority to ask you to leave their premises.
- Food is not provided
Cancelations and refunds
Tickets are non-refundable unless the event is cancelled due to government guidelines. If you need to change any driver/car details please contact firstname.lastname@example.org with your invoice number and new driver details.