FDOC is proud to host a private track day and social event at Blyton Park on 20th August 2021. The track day will be limited to 24 cars and will be in a Club format which means 6 cars are authorised on track at any one point in time. This creates a good flow throughout the day in which drivers can enjoy clear and clean laps to focus on improving their driving skill in their cars!
Purchasing this entitles you to passenger on the day.
Please note: This does not entitle you into any car, you will still require the drivers permission at all times.
- Valid UK photo ID
- All drivers / passengers must wear a helmet (not provided).
- Your arms and legs must be fully covered whenever you are on circuit so bring trousers and a long-sleeve t-shirt.
- You must not be under the influence of alcohol or drugs.
- Failure to comply will result in disqualification from the event.
- If you attend this event in breach of the above restrictions you will not be allowed access to the circuit and Blyton Park has authority to ask you to leave their premises.
- Food is not provided
Cancelations and refunds
Passenger Tickets are non-refundable unless the event is cancelled due to government guidelines. If you need to change any passenger details please contact email@example.com with your invoice number and new passenger details.