Various after market or modded parts., seats, roll cage, doors, plexiglass, BGW, Red belts. Carbon bonnet,

Buy now for 1000.00 GBP - Expired
Going a new route with rx7, decided I baley use it so I am going full track spec. Everything is Mazda PZ black.

Below are all for sale, will ship items for most part, some may need collecting. If you want something heavy shipping it will have to wait a little as I have just had surgery and can't lift anything heavy for a month or so. More than welcome to remove your self.

Payment via paypal (please include fee), or bank transfer on collection/postage, no cash.

I think my prices are more than fair, but if not please make me an offer im interested in selling parts not hoarding them. I also have quite a few other bits for sale not listed, like spare standard domes, clock surrounds, trim, handles etc. All parts are in good working order, may have minor scuffs anything obvious is pictured.

Rear hatch including plexi glass, now £sold will not come with the inside trims.

Interior trims, These were all professionally Hydrodipped to a high standard, all polished, not orange peely etc. It's a modern wood effect, very realistic, probably marmite for many but it's a nice place to sit with them in. This includes, dome, clock surround, stereo surround, centre console, both door card sides where your elbows go and where handles are. As well as the trims that sit on other side of exterior door handles. £300

All rear boot trims in grey suede effect £150

Full cusco bolt in roll cage, This was a full cage, I bought it and had it professionally modified to include side impact bars and harness bar. It was then powder coated in anthracite grey. im 50/50 on selling this, part of me wants to go for a full 21point cage, but this is plenty for fast road/track days for a road legal car. £750

Rear hatch black suede effect trims, £100, hard to picture but it includes all the bits that go around the top of the boot lid.

Drivers side wing mirror, good condition glass unbroken, £70
Passanger side as above but has slight crack on outside edge of glass doesn;t effect viewing really. £40

Last edited:
interested in the interior pieces if all the tabs and mounting points are tip top
As I recall they all are yes, I removed them from a car my self prior to the work and they all fit bang on, If anything is broken it's certainly not affecting them being held inplace tightly. I know that for sure as I hate rattles. Feel free to pm.

Buy now for 1000.00 GBP - Expired