Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Se7ens Day - 2025

Latest posts

Which Day

  • Monday (7th)

    Votes: 0 0.0%

  • Total voters
    8
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Evening all. Just as a heads up for those not in the facestalker group, we are up to 70 now I'm pleased to say. The capacity set by bicester is 120 cars. So of you've got mates who are keen who've not signed up yet, I would encourage you or them do so. I know July seems an age away but we'll all be sipping cider in a beer gardening in the evening before we know it!
Good news, as it stands 7s of various ages and conditions out number all other models by about 10 to 1.
 
Evening all. Just as a heads up for those not in the facestalker group, we are up to 70 now I'm pleased to say. The capacity set by bicester is 120 cars. So of you've got mates who are keen who've not signed up yet, I would encourage you or them do so. I know July seems an age away but we'll all be sipping cider in a beer gardening in the evening before we know it!
Good news, as it stands 7s of various ages and conditions out number all other models by about 10 to 1.

I guess we are letting any old 370zs in yeah? :)
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top