* Rare RE Amemiya Seats Rare * SOLD

Ok so I thought I’d see if anyone wants these seats, I want to make it clear I don’t want to sell them at all but my wife is constantly moaning about the amount of sears and parts I have so I thought I’d offer these up to appease her!. 😂

Anyways they are red RE Amemiya Seats that are discontinued now.

They have had the centres retrimmed in fresh alcantara and I’ve had the vinyl bolsters professionally cleaned so they look good as new and retain the RE amemiya logo on the back neck rest area.

The seats don’t have brackets to mount them but I have found a simple solution to fitting them to an FD and I will include the parts to do so.

The only possible issue with them is that on the passenger seat the right side plastic cover has a crack but this is in no way seen when fitted in the car and in no way at all affects the seats operation.

So you’ve read this far and I bet you want to know the price.

Well I’m looking for £1250 for the seats and wont take a penny less, try and find another set I dare you!. 😂🤣
See attached pics if your interested pm me and come see them.

Should keep the wife off my back that I’ve advertised them at least!.
8A30402C-DAF1-49E9-B7C7-5655B2CE5A04.jpeg
2BE94AD1-F9A8-4872-B7A3-449F9B4D35E5.jpeg
A3AB6DB5-784E-4AB8-AA55-FC3E93F33F1F.jpeg
5F8A6EF0-199A-439C-9CAD-78DC87706A88.jpeg
B4F7ACD6-C414-4B22-8044-C3E9554612C3.jpeg
72B7A8C3-47A6-4617-8E9B-F6799E508341.jpeg
62C5A1B1-D816-4BCB-BC53-FB8D7070F543.jpeg
9E7BDC65-A3B6-4ACD-A499-493C9385298B.jpeg

Cheers 🍻

I have seen 2 other sets of these previously although not in a while. One set was cream coloured and the other was black.

Nice rare seats that would really finish a fine show car. GLWTS

I now wonder if the cream set had been recovered as the stitching was red iirc. They still had the same re-A logo etc and looked the same tbh. I'm sure you could also get these in leather also, but could be wrong.

Again very pretty and rare nonetheless

Pretty sure these are based on the recaro SR range.

Do they touch the door cards? Use the stock rail? How much higher or lower do you sit than standard?

How supportive are these in comparison to stock seats for track days?

Top man for the honesty 👍. I've sat in the mazdaspeed seats and they are very soft but very comfortable. Not really track seats but awesome tourer seats if you do euro road trips etc which many owners do.

Of both the sets I've seen previously neither were as good condition as these.

GLWTS again mate but if they dont get snapped up then hodl, these will only go up in price as in lovely condition and mega rare these days.

Top man for the honesty 👍. I've sat in the mazdaspeed seats and they are very soft but very comfortable. Not really track seats but awesome tourer seats if you do euro road trips etc which many owners do.

GLWTS again mate but if they dont get snapped up then hodl, these will only go up in price as in lovely condition and mega rare these days.

Defo keep hold if possible, I mean advertise them to keep the wife happy and just keep them anyway 👍🏻👍🏻👍🏻👍🏻😂

It’s all a game buddy! And you must win 😂👍🏻

Mine were fine on a track day, they sit really low too, only way I would get in the car with a lid as I’m 6”3