Power fc bluetooth

no but looks cool,

also looks like another forever developing thread, why do people like this send test pieces abroad?

i've got it. works fine with my smartphone, but doesn't connect to my android radio. But should be a problem with my radio, not with the app. logging doesn't work on my phone, but I think that's a problem of my phone.

this was the one and only time I got it working on my android radio

1578238696594.png

my radio doesn't show the device because it's only searching for OBD Dongles.
It worked one time, but I don't know why. If you get an android radio with an actual android tablet software, it should work I think. Mine has an android software, with a build in launcher in it. And the launcher does the bluetooth search thing. It's not possible to connect bluetooth devices via android system settings. So only OBD Dongles can be coupled right.

yeah its 55 dollars for the adaptor. quite cool idea . rs232 to bluetooth

anyone use one of these carplay usb adaptors?
i want to use carplay and been looking at a new headunit anyway, seems most android based units don't come with carplay but you can get Carplay USB adaptors.

IMO Carpaly is crap, you just get a handful of crap apple apps on your stereo when you are connected by usb. Complete waste of £600, cant even watch a movie while I'm stationary