Noob in Finland has joined the world of FD

There is also this but they are after almost 20 for it. 1993 with 120k kms

I will keep my eyeballs open for you mate, not sure what’s special about the RSR apart from limited number... think they had different suspension and wheels but I’m not rsr expert 🤓

I forgot to add the link to some of the videos of that airport day we ran.

You get the idea of how random it was. Just a fun event for people to come see what they can do against any other thing they fancy.

Races were picked by guys chatting with each other in the pit area and having a go.
Only prizes available were bragging rights down the pub

Which is Faster

Well the hunt narrowed down to a local car in a dealership.

It's a 93 on original motor and no rebuild, although has been enthusiast owned for 7years.
120k kms on the clock that appear to be genuine. Only mods as a water temp gauge, boost gauge, cat back exhaust and kn filter.

Little bit concerned about the mileage and age of the engine though so it's going for compression test on Thursday

maybe this is the Pitcrew Racing kit on the Miata, seems to split folk down the middle on a ruined 5 or an improved 5 . oddly the Pitcrew front i loce but this kit for me at least is like a Porsche and a RX7 had a drunken night out , possibly hallucinogenics were involved.

But this is the wonderful world for cars, everyone gets their own road to travel on

And here she is. Papers signed and deed is done. Into the world of rotary reliability I head.
She blew a steady 6.9/6.9/6.9 on leading rotor and 6.9/6.8/6.8 on trailing at check up.
Some new wheels ordered as I'm not a fan, and the fog lights will be chopped. Then a good cut n polish

First day and out in the snow 😂 winner 👍 you'll be making a mockery of Tommy and his EVO flying that thing through the snow 😎