Monty.....the end

Spendyrx

Ovis Aries Penetrator
Real Name
Dwi'n caru defaid
For the new breed of fdocers who weren't on fduk this is monty! I've had him for 7 years this coming April. We've had our ups and downs but atm the only way is up and he's running amazingly! Enough about the past.....onwards and upwards on here but I will never forget my roots on fduk so I'll be dipping in and out!
This is the last pic on fduk of him so from here on will be new pictures and adventures of love, bloody, sweat, swearing and tears!!!!! Enjoy my posts fdocers!!!!!!

Attachments

• 20171227_142406.jpg
    20171227_142406.jpg
    275.7 KB · Views: 523
Alright so I'm getting my arse in gear to start showing monty to the world after him being stuck in the shed for years!

February 10th there's a local car meeting in a skatepark...a few of my old mates from way back in the day have a garage called bigperm and they're giving away some old German tank so they're holding a meet in a skatepark in Llanelli for the big giveaway so I'm gonna head down there as there's gonna be some cool cars but coolest of all will be the carribean fd in the corner ?

Next plan after that will be jdm combe on the 2nd of June on the fduk stand.
I've really wanted to do a track day but I've put so much effort into monty I don't really want to go and throw it all away scumming him all day so I've booked a nice track session in with the club ticket, all in for 42 quI'd! Bargain and I get to see some more fd owners that I've spoken to for years and can put a name to the user name and a face to it to boot!

Although this will be the only appear encephalitis at places this year at least it's a start and he's not sitting in this he shed with the odd weekend spin this year ?

Alright so I was out the shed tonight...... got a bit done too ? so I took a pic of me new wheels for jdm combe
20180202_194149.jpg

Also I fitted my wideband courtesy of martin ? thanks mate ?
Also a big thanks to Jason yet again for helping (dragging) me along with ecu settings to help me not blow all my hard work to bits ? maybe I'll dip into a little tuning next year ?
IMG-20180202-WA0015.jpeg

Got sneaky snapped by my Bro yesterday out driving optimus, it's a funky looking truck so I thought it was worth a post!
IMG-20180202-WA0001.jpg

Well the meet was a bit poo, weather was poo and these 4 were the only decent cars! Forgot to take a pic of mine lol.
Didn't stay long as I was a Billy no mates, proceded to leave luckily in an orderly manor, full lock right for the corner, looking right and heard a bang ? little lad ran into the side of monty and the way he ran off like Mr soft from the old soft mint ad suggested that he had his leg flattened by my front left! I stopped but the bouncer there just picked him up and took him into the indoor skate place, not heard anything since lol. Monty wasn't scratched or dented so that was the main thing ?
20180210_165539.jpg
20180210_165537.jpg