Monty.....the end

Cheers si. I thought it may have been a bit low too but is about in lone with the spat! I'd only just taken him off the jack there so will come down another inch again. Itching to get on with it. I'm hoping it'll be painted by jdm combe ? if not then we'll be the harlequin fd bruvvas lol. gonna sand the reflector openings tonight ?

Are you going to lose the red mesh while it's off? Please? :D:D.

Would be rude to not make up some nice oil cooler ducts to match the bumper too as you're handy with the fibreglass.

Looks good Nige :cool:(y).

Cheers si. I thought it may have been a bit low too but is about in lone with the spat! I'd only just taken him off the jack there so will come down another inch again. Itching to get on with it. I'm hoping it'll be painted by jdm combe ? if not then we'll be the harlequin fd bruvvas lol. gonna sand the reflector openings tonight ?

You know you want multi coloured aswell ?

What you reckon tom?
I'm using fibreglass filler but you have a point with the ducts! I'll add it to my list for next year's to dos! You've inspired me to do my inner wings with epoxy so Mr monty is off the road next year to get on with bits ?
20180422_192717.jpg

Much better :D(y).

You could probably just lose the current ducts and be ok thinking on it. Mazda didn't make ducts for the oil coolers on the '99 cars as with the larger opening in the bumper ducts were unnecessary. Your oil cooler openings look to be about the same size as the '99 ones (y)(y).

Off road all year?! You must have a lot planned!

Mainly saving and I have a little suzuki marauder 125 project on going with leccy problems that I wanna ride next year ?

Dya reckon I can get away with no ducts tom? I'll probably end up making something up eventually though lol. Probably spray my coolers black again lol. I have a small oil leak on drivers side cooler pipe that needs looking at. Funny story actually. I bought these coolers that are now fitted but actually turned out that these are shit compared to my original ones lol. They're boxed down mam n dads luckily ?

Yeah for road use there is no need for the ducts with openings that big (y). Ducts wont hurt as they're thermostatically controlled, though.

I've got two spare passenger coolers, but no drivers I'm afraid!

Ah that's ok.... I have 2 great coolers for both sides down my parents house but cheers for the offer ?I think it's just the copper washers that are seaping on the pipes. Must be under pressure too as they don't leak on idle ?

What you reckon tom?
I'm using fibreglass filler but you have a point with the ducts! I'll add it to my list for next year's to dos! You've inspired me to do my inner wings with epoxy so Mr monty is off the road next year to get on with bits

Dude the expoxy is super messy stuff, well I am with it anyway, especially if you tackle the underside of the car :-/ just cover up properly :) Head and Shoulders shampoo and a green scrubby thing gets it off skin :-0

Waiting on some mesh as it should have been here last week but ups fucked it up! So I'm gonna fibreglass some mounts for the mesh on, drill 2 holes for my no. Plate and sand it down and it should be all good ?
Put a sticky plate on stock bumper for time being. Looks weiRd!
Can't wait for jdm combe, you're gonna piss yourself si! I'll understand if you don't want to convoy with me ?