Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

JDM Combe 2nd June 2018 - Castle Combe

Latest posts

Cullen94

Well-known member
Joined
Jan 9, 2018
Messages
396
As there's not an official post on here only on FDUK I thought I'd set up a thread for the stand at JDM Combe this year.

Tickets can be purchased for this as can any track time people want to do.

Go to http://jdmcombe.com/club-member-zone/

Click by your club pass and then select FDUK from the drop down and it will ask for the code.

Choose your tickets and track times, pay your money.

As I'm not sure how to make this post private to members only, please shoot me a pm for the code to stop randomers buying stand passes (unlikely but just in case!)

Hopefully see you all there, always one of the best events of the year :D
 
Ooh you'll get lynched by fdocers for promoting fduk now ? just seen your post on fduk so I shall be seeing you there mate ? I get to see my track wheels tomorow, they're meant to be minging pmsl. May give them a spray only because montys going on show. Shame I can't leave my project ds on but I'm not having my ps3s on track lol. Make sure someone has a video as I'll probably make someone 250 quid with Mr hill ?
 
Ooh you'll get lynched by fdocers for promoting fduk now ? just seen your post on fduk so I shall be seeing you there mate ? I get to see my track wheels tomorow, they're meant to be minging pmsl. May give them a spray only because montys going on show. Shame I can't leave my project ds on but I'm not having my ps3s on track lol. Make sure someone has a video as I'll probably make someone 250 quid with Mr hill ?

Haha can delete if not allowed, I don't see a point in dividing the 'FD community' over who uses what forum so I'm sure there's no issue.

I'll make sure I keep an eye on you out there then, make sure you do it on quarry corner for all the spectators!

Undecided on track time myself, looked like a lot of fun last year so might make a last minute decision on that one, can get some idiots out there some times
 
I must say the track time was eventful last year. I had 3 people spin out in front of me in the first session, so be careful.

I booked this morning and will be doing some track time. I have booked 9, 9.30, 10, 10.30
 
Last edited:
Awesome! Well my stock wheels have turned up, so next is tyres. I'm going 205/55/16$ haha is a step down from my 225 and 245 17 inch set up so will be slipping and sliding well ?
 
Back
Top