Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

JDM Combe 25

Latest posts

JDM Combe 25
Posted by FrazUK
Castle Combe Circut
Saturday, May 31, 2025 - 09:00 AM
Until: Saturday, May 31, 2025 - 05:00 PM
(Adjusted for timezone: Europe/London)

Upcoming dates
All times have been adjusted for the timezone: Europe/London

This event has expired and has no upcoming dates
I got my email today with the hanger, but haven’t received an email with the QR code even though the email says I should have it by now?
Has anyone else received this other email yet with the QR code?
I've only got the hanger too.
 
They have taken me off show and shine now and put me on adam c stand so not far from you guys e1 and e2
 
I've only got the hanger too.
They seem to be cutting it quite close with this QR code, I’ve still not had mine and have looked through junk folder and everything.

Has anyone had the QR code, or are we all waiting?
 
What time are we all arriving for the stand tomorrow guys?

Shall we all meet nearby to convoy in?

Hi Mate, im aiming for 8am. Not heard of any convoys but I’ll be travelling along the M4 to Jn 17 and happy to meet up on route. What way are you heading down from Derby?
 
Back
Top